Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lighter Skin = Better?
Lighter Skin = Better?
How comes countries with the lighter skin are the more civilised?

For example, Nordic and Asian are by far the most economically productive, most peaceful, most intelligent, etc. And have the lightest skin.

The darker the complexion gets, Latinos, Arabs, etc - they are doing okay, but have more violence, less economic productivity, etc.

The darkest: Africa, still rife with dictators, Tribalism, Warfare, Superstition, Barren economy.

I don't mean to be racist or anything, but I find it hard to believe that after thousands and thousands of years, if all races are completely genetically equal, that you would think it would of equalised by now...

[Image: amin_dada_lg.jpg]

(This is from a Bangladeshi FYI) West Asians are very aware that pale skin is a good trait to have.
The only freedom, is freedom from illusion.
RE: Lighter Skin = Better?
I'm not even going to entertain this thought at all...
So much facepalm.
Nope. Absolutely no possibility of this causing a shit storm.
Perhaps because people with "lighter skin" are setting the metrics of what it means to be civilized to be in accord with their cultural or ethnic experience.

Trolls gotta troll though.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
[Image: tumblr_lwd5g5BufW1r3jsrko1_500.jpg]
It could also be how European countries carved Africa up for a long time and made them colonies.

There is zero evidence for any significant genetic differences among Humanity.

There was once a genetic study completed that I read that proved that a single group of Chimps living in the Congo had twice as much genetic diversity than all 7 billion humans on Earth.

Culture is the main culprit in a lot of cases I would suspect. I'll leave it to anthropologists to go into more details on the most likely reasons. I'm not greatly knowledgeable about that field.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
Well, to be honest, I wouldn't want to live in black neighborhood based on how they look here in Chicago.
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it" - Robert A. Heinlein
Would you blame sports car for an accident instead of drunk driver?
Good guy Ronald Reagan

How hard can I insult you on this thread before I get disciplined by the staff?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Koolay and Mehmet should form a racist club.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is republic better than monarchy? FlatAssembler 18 883 September 13, 2022 at 12:03 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Christianity as religious institution in politics over islamic is sadly almost better Kimba02 3 277 April 11, 2019 at 6:55 am
Last Post: Succubus
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2136 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Laws Are No Better Than The Fuckheads Who Enforce Them Minimalist 2 594 April 3, 2018 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  We'd Be Better Off With The Taliban In Charge Minimalist 2 1430 April 20, 2017 at 4:55 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Top 10 Reasons Why Palin Would Make a Better President Than Trump YahwehIsTheWay 3 974 April 18, 2017 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Who is the better first lady? Michelle Obama or Melania Trump ErGingerbreadMandude 62 8457 January 24, 2017 at 12:03 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  Better Hurry Up With That Wall, Drumpfucks. Minimalist 1 632 November 12, 2016 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: abaris
  What can you tell me to make it feel better? Whateverist 44 6016 November 10, 2016 at 12:44 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  I Guess This Makes It All Better Minimalist 8 1415 August 10, 2016 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0