Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So Much Intellectual Fail Thread
So Much Intellectual Fail Thread
Pictures, or screen caps of conversations, welcome.

Apparently silly breeds like this magically fell from the sky.

[Image: cc9575e67af791399c9660d2b761fdc1.jpg]
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: So Much Intellectual Fail Thread
Suddenly I'm hungry for a banana.

(For those who didn't catch the reference: Ray Comfort once proposed bananas prove God. His downfall was that humans cultivated the banana as we now know it. Banana's were intelligently designed ...by humans for humans. Same principle with dog breeding. )
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loFiUVtKCX4
(July 10, 2013 at 11:35 pm)Rayaan Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loFiUVtKCX4

/thread
My stomach was hurting from that when I first saw the video (on top of that I had to go pee while laughing).
My grandpuppy is a pug. Ugly as hell? Yes. But a very sweet pup.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1eeZr2WKKE
I think Pugs are awesome.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
DeistPaladin wrote:
Quote:Suddenly I'm hungry for a banana.

Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
The while banana thing is just homoerotic. I am sorry i always think he is talking of a hidden desire. Then again I could be just pervert minded.
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think historical accuracy matters much in modern entertainment Woah0 30 1643 September 20, 2022 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Woah0
  How much do you weigh? Foxaèr 39 2312 November 30, 2021 at 12:04 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1103 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4119 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Let me know how much I've upset you or you don't want me here. Foxaèr 34 5929 April 28, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  How much electricity do your appliances use? Jehanne 4 485 April 17, 2018 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Find out how much your fellow forum members are getting screwed Catholic_Lady 68 7172 April 13, 2018 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Once again time for how much time you've spent here Foxaèr 23 2657 April 5, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Do all Atheists love dogs as much as my hubs? The Atheists Wife 62 6201 November 17, 2017 at 11:56 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  I hate the private sector so much so that I...... Brian37 23 5279 October 4, 2017 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: Brian37