Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Much Intellectual WIN Thread
So Much Intellectual WIN Thread
I thought, 'why not create the exact opposite of the Fail Thread'? So, here it is.

One of the smartest solves that I've seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAwUxG2MdbY

[Image: 5bUD3Bo.jpg]
RE: So Much Intellectual WIN Thread
So I thought... 'why not earn some free publicity for my thread?'

And I posted in this one. Dat advertisement, running dem scams. This post belongs in this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Now that song is a win indeed!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Who says intellectual win must be reserved for humans? Here is an octopus opening a twist-on lid.

Octopuses fucking rule, dude. I would totally bow down to my cephalopod overlords should they become the dominant species.

As detailed on the always winning "Weird Things" podcast (seriously, this podcast wins so much that it's worth it to go back through every episode to listen to it.

http://weirdthings.com/2011/10/podcast-t...topus-war/
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(July 11, 2013 at 9:20 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Octopuses fucking rule, dude. I would totally bow down to my cephalopod overlords should they become the dominant species.

[Image: hooray-zoidberg.jpg]
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(July 11, 2013 at 9:20 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: I would totally bow down to my cephalopod overlords when they become the dominant species.

Fixed that for you. Cthulhu ain't sleeping forever, you know.
Another winning animal:

Not so much of an intellect per animal, but as a colony, termites are expert collaborators.

(July 16, 2013 at 10:09 pm)Walking Void Wrote: Not so much of an intellect per animal, but as a colony, termites are expert collaborators.

And so are ants - check it out:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which TV game show would you win? Fake Messiah 6 842 January 18, 2023 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Do you think historical accuracy matters much in modern entertainment Woah0 30 1701 September 20, 2022 at 1:05 am
Last Post: Woah0
  How much do you weigh? Foxaèr 39 2405 November 30, 2021 at 12:04 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1117 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4140 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Let me know how much I've upset you or you don't want me here. Foxaèr 34 5946 April 28, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  How much electricity do your appliances use? Jehanne 4 488 April 17, 2018 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Find out how much your fellow forum members are getting screwed Catholic_Lady 68 7234 April 13, 2018 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  I bet I don't even win the Mostedest Posts Posted Award Foxaèr 18 2151 April 9, 2018 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Once again time for how much time you've spent here Foxaèr 23 2681 April 5, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: robvalue