Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*opens door and looks inside* Hello?
*opens door and looks inside* Hello?
Hello, I'm Kristen. Smile I'm glad to find another Atheist forum for such an atheist myself. I hail from Missouri (yeah 'Misery') and am 18 years old, although I think I've been 18 in my mind for a long time. I'm also a metalhead and going into an English Major.

There's not much to say about me, but I'd be happy to answer questions anyone has. Smile
RE: *opens door and looks inside* Hello?
Welcome to the forums Kristen Big Grin
Hey Kristen! Smile

Its a pleasure to have you join us. Very nice introduction too I must say. Hope you enjoy yourself yeah!
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
Welcome Kristen,

Thank you for the sane entry into the forums. Crazy was all the rage last week so now it is time for polite and sane.

Rhizo
Yes it certainly is a wonderful change to have a decent, polite introduction. Couldn't agree more with ya, Rhizo.

@Rhizo: Whats your avatar about btw? Just curious. Smile
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
I usually am quite polite. Sorry to hear if some people were acting crazy.

But hello back and thanks guys. Smile
Always a pleasure Smile I like your display picture by the way.
Welcome along metalhead Wink You'll get along fine with my daughter then..
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Woot! Metalheads unite! Tongue And thanks Retorth.
(September 21, 2009 at 1:25 pm)Retorth Wrote: Yes it certainly is a wonderful change to have a decent, polite introduction. Couldn't agree more with ya, Rhizo.

@Rhizo: Whats your avatar about btw? Just curious. Smile

Depends on which one you are seeing. The one I see keeps changing. Here is a list:

A cake with mushrooms growing out of it = Psilocybe Cubensis growing out of a cake made of vermiculite and brown rice flour as per the Psilocybe Fanaticus method.

Clown = One of the clowns from, "Killer Clowns from Outer Space"

What looks like a bowl of turds = Oregon Black Truffles

If you have ever smelled truffles you would probably want to eat them right then and there, or you would loathe the smell. It is kind of like Patchouli oil, or Musk cologne in that respect; people either love or hate them.

Rhizo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  czúzyt ylgájla is coming, so get inside. DramaQueen 31 3131 August 15, 2014 at 8:41 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Looks like a cool place! Hi everyone Musashi 10 2482 April 16, 2011 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Napoléon
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5989 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3646 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates
  Organ Donor! (See inside for details) Paul the Human 29 5496 April 14, 2010 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet