Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus & Zombies
Jesus & Zombies
I thought this was really fun - if you can appreciate the zombie genre and the whole dead shall live biblical motif. I posted this over at Reasonable Faith and well they didn't share my enthusiasm,

Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuKV2Z3eYTY
"This time the bullet cold rocked ya a yellow ribbon instead of a swastika?" -RATM
RE: Jesus & Zombies
Another outrageous clip...

http://www.viralfest.es/viralfest/ver/272

Tongue
"This time the bullet cold rocked ya a yellow ribbon instead of a swastika?" -RATM
Quote:Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

They never can.
(July 12, 2013 at 12:31 am)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

They never can.

I meant that in the nicest possible way. Cool Shades
I meant it in the worst.
I'm somewhat fascinated by zombies I suppose this is why I find religion so compelling. Although I didn't post the clip to be mean spirited so much as to try and loosen the reins on the so-called false piety that prevents a person from actually growing in their faith. It's not the person but the message that is significant. That said the synchronicity was to much fun to resist.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Bible proves zombies weakagnostic 11 3045 July 24, 2011 at 7:07 am
Last Post: Zen Badger