Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
film I can't remember what it is
film I can't remember what it is
Does anyone remember this film, all I can remember is that in the film a guy was in this place with bikers and drug dealers i think, they were handing out pills, the guy gets found out for i think being a policeman and he gets thrown into a snake pit with this huge snake but then uses the pills he picked up before to put the snake to sleep.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: film I can't remember what it is
The only thing that came up from a Google search, though I doubt this is the movie to which you are referring:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0040806/

List of snake movies:
http://www.imdb.com/list/AxLBfxne3t4/
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Dragnet 1987 with Dan Aykroyd and Tom Hanks.

That was Tom Hank's character that overdosed the snake!

Booya! Hadn't thought of that movie in forever.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
(July 11, 2013 at 1:54 pm)Rahul Wrote: Dragnet 1987 with Dan Aykroyd and Tom Hanks.

Fuck that was well remembered. I appreciate that.

But while I'm trying to remember vague obscure things things can anyone remember what I think was a tv series about a girl in a cult, all i remember is that it had a black guy in with a deep voice, and I think I really found the woman attractive even though I was only about 8 at the time. I doubt anyone will remember this one.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Hrm. That's a little too vague. What year about? Anything else at all you can remember about the show?

EDIT: Actually I have no idea based on those clues. But I think this show might be so vague you are mixing up some details. I'm basing this first on I kind of get a weird feeling I know what you are talking about without really being sure. Also on the fact that the series started the same year that Dragnet came out as a movie.

So here's my shot in the dark.

You're thinking of Beauty and the Beast. It wasn't a black guy with a deep voice. It was a large deformed guy that looked like a lion-man. Name of Vincent played by Ron Perlman (AKA Hellboy). The woman you were attracted to was Linda Hamilton. Who pretty much fascinated all young males between the ages of 6-15 in the 80's.

Am I right? Because that would just be weird.
(July 11, 2013 at 1:54 pm)Rahul Wrote: Dragnet 1987 with Dan Aykroyd and Tom Hanks.

I found the exact clip you are thinking of.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-FIFUJJ4...he_virgin/

I had to wait until I got home. Videos are blocked at work.
(July 11, 2013 at 6:37 pm)Rahul Wrote:

I found the exact clip you are thinking of.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-FIFUJJ4...he_virgin/

I had to wait until I got home. Videos are blocked at work.

I can't believe I have trouble remembering important stuff but I actually remembered this crap 80s film from my childhood, I think it was my first impression of what drugs and people who liked rock music were like, which I later got into.

Wow, this is kind of a fun game. Here’s one for you all that I have been trying to find, and if you can help that’d be awesome. It’s a Western where the main character is about to be hung by a group of bad bad men. The main character says something to the effect, “Well I give up, but can I at least die with my boots on?” For some reason he’s only wearing his socks. The main bad guy grants him his wish and as the main character is putting his boot on he shoots the main bad guy through the bottom of his boot. It would have to be prior to 1992 (most likely much older since my grandpa was watching it at the time and seemed familiar with it). Any ideas? Thanks!
Okay, this may be a made for TV movie, and I only remember a small bit of it, but, here goes.

There's this guy (I know his name is Julio) who sells peanuts at sports games in LA (Probably at a Lakers game, IMS), and he's at the middle of this immigration battle which culminates in his wife giving birth and the case of whether they should stay going to court.

At one point, the guy mentions his name and job, and it turns out the judge knows him; the last time she went without his "lucky peanuts", her mother-in-law stayed for a month, and dismisses the case, allowing him to stay.

And did I mention that, for whatever reason, a girl of about ten is acting like she's the chessmaster of all this clusterfuckery?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Sorry. I can't help with those.

Does someone remember one where the bad guy's name is Muerte but the good guy calls him Marty the whole movie long? Then when someone wants to kill or trap somebody by the name of Muerte, the guy denies being him at all and says his name is Marty. The good guy then calls him Muerte like he knew all along that it was his name. I think the girl wore white the majority of the time.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  De-Pluralize A Film, Book, etc BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1094 September 18, 2022 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Anyone remember this crock guy? Brian37 5 526 June 29, 2020 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Remember when... (AF memory lane) J a c k 0 420 November 11, 2019 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  Always remember... no one 7 642 October 20, 2019 at 11:00 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Does anyone else remember...? Cecelia 20 1786 July 30, 2019 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I remember way back when..... Brian37 23 2059 January 9, 2019 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Star Wars fan film: Darth Vader: Episode 1 Shards ofthe Past Cepheus Ace 5 519 December 23, 2018 at 3:14 am
Last Post: Maketakunai
  Iranians remember no one is going to be fair to you Mystic 9 1364 June 25, 2018 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  What would you do if you could remember every single moment in your life? c172 11 2464 October 13, 2017 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Am I the only one who doesn't remember ever telling a lie? Edwardo Piet 24 2043 September 14, 2016 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Losty