Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You`ll be hearing less from me
You`ll be hearing less from me
I have been dating someone in the last few weeks, and after having been a single for almoust 3 years now, I am really enjoying this and all the little wonderfull things which come with it and which I have missed so much.
I might not be as available on the forum as often as I once use to be.
I`ll be working and spending time with my date and generaly will be in a happy mood.

Once everything went sour you can have the grumpy fucking scumbag back that you know so well.
RE: You`ll be hearing less from me
Get her on the forum. That way you can date her here and you'd never have to leave.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
(July 13, 2013 at 2:19 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: Once everything went sour you can have the grumpy fucking scumbag back that you know so well.

Loving the optimism. Angel
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 13, 2013 at 2:21 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: Get her on the forum. That way you can date her here and you'd never have to leave.

Nahh.

She`d run away with you.

Where the fuck have you been anyway? KAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHNNN!!!!!
(July 13, 2013 at 2:23 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote:
(July 13, 2013 at 2:21 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: Get her on the forum. That way you can date her here and you'd never have to leave.

Nahh.

She`d run away with you.

Where the fuck have you been anyway? KAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHNNN!!!!!

She broke up with me and I decided to come back.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Congrats. An excellent reason, if you ask me.
(July 13, 2013 at 2:24 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: She broke up with me and I decided to come back.

what? she is already with you? Since when are there 2 hour flights to the US from Salzburg?
(July 13, 2013 at 2:28 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote:
(July 13, 2013 at 2:24 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: She broke up with me and I decided to come back.

what? she is already with you? Since when are there 2 hour flights to the US from Salzburg?

Flights? I thought Europeans only travel by train?
My ignore list

(July 13, 2013 at 2:32 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: Flights? I thought Europeans only travel by train?

We have the holiest of all holiest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: ryanairjet1.jpg]

The Irish - their pilots fly for potatos.
Wtf? The Wright Brothers sold their invention outside the US?
My ignore list

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Joy I Fell Hearing This Song Again Has to be Shared Rhondazvous 0 497 October 29, 2018 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  As you age, do you find yourself becoming more or less irritable? Foxaèr 48 8338 May 4, 2018 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Poll: Are you more or less emotional when you're completely alone? Edwardo Piet 11 1515 December 12, 2017 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Have you ever said or done really stupid things on purpose just to feel less empty? Edwardo Piet 21 2098 October 14, 2017 at 9:16 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  I am going to try to be less verbose. Edwardo Piet 60 9195 November 6, 2016 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Regina
Exclamation Less than 8 hours to go Aractus 32 5446 December 16, 2015 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Do atheists care less about swearing? robvalue 67 7132 September 19, 2015 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Something I'm sick of hearing Regina 12 2030 June 27, 2015 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Alex K
  'God' is starting to make less sense to me. (rant) IanHulett 45 6613 June 19, 2015 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  I never get tired of hearing Ricky's story. Brian37 0 1002 May 15, 2013 at 10:56 am
Last Post: Brian37