Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My intro brings all the forumers to my thread. Damn right, its better than yours.
Rainbow 
My intro brings all the forumers to my thread. Damn right, its better than yours.
Hello there! First of all, I apologise for the title of this thread. But damn, I love that song Big Grin

I live in a small studio flat with my ex-Catholic boyfriend. We have a beautiful communal garden which is home to various foxes and owls (and spiders - ew, kill them!).
I think I was converted to Christianity for around 2 hours by my cousin when I was 10 years old. And I prayed to my own personal god for a good 5 years before becoming atheist.

I have been searching for a good forum for a while now and, I have to say, I think that I may have found what I've been looking for! Smile Congrats Tongue
I hope to stick around for a while. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all Smile
RE: My intro brings all the forumers to my thread. Damn right, its better than yours.
Welcome
RE: My intro brings all the forumers to my thread. Damn right, its better than yours.
Hello and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Ah, welcome and enjoy what's to come! Smile

Just a tiny reality check: when you say you have a boyfriend, am I allowed to assume you're female?
Howdy!
Cunt
(July 14, 2013 at 5:12 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Just a tiny reality check: when you say you have a boyfriend, am I allowed to assume you're female?

Never assume.

Welcome op
Welcome! I take it from your username that you are some kind of anarchist?
Whenever that song gets in my head I just want to slaughter every living thing around me, it's one of the worst songs in the history of music.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Welcome
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Guten Abend

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intro DocIllinois 14 1205 August 6, 2021 at 1:15 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Belated intro Dom 20 1742 September 29, 2018 at 10:47 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Intro Reltzik 21 999 September 26, 2018 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Damn Garth 8 1531 March 23, 2018 at 6:26 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Intro Bow Before Zeus 15 1886 November 14, 2017 at 10:13 pm