Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nazi photos Hitlers support for the Church
Nazi photos Hitlers support for the Church
http://www.nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm

Angel Cloud
[Image: oie_24131128_CIMC84_Qv.jpg]
Sometimes I Pretend To Be Normal,But It Gets Boring. So I go Back to Being Me.
RE: Nazi photos Hitlers support for the Church
I've read up on Hitler about his relationship with religion and I personally think that he understood the power it contained that could be used to manipulate people.

But I also think he resented that power too.

[Image: jz12.jpg]
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
I think that Hitler was also quite nostalgic to the old religion of the Germanic people, just as we Turkish nationalists use "Tanrı Türk'ü korusun(God save the Turk)" with the old name for God, "Tanrı/Tengri" instead of the arabic "Allah".
However I don't think any nationalist on his right mind would dare to disrespect the religious traditions of his/her people, even though they themselves might not believe in them.
So Hitler did include a certain christian undertone into his ideology and politics, however I believe he was non-secterian, and did not favor catholics over protestants, or otherwise. To add, I don't see anything wrong with these pictures or something out of place, except that they're just adorned with pictures of Swastikas, Hitler and etc. You could simply put the picture of any European politician that has met with any religious figure in their countries, or had visited a church, or had a christmas dinner with the cabinet.
Hitler didn't really do anything out of the ordinary for any ordinary politician.
In fact, as I stated before, nationalism also means that you have to respect the beliefs and customs of the public, as they are inseperable from the public, at least to a degree. Yet using religion too much would be very harmful to a nationalism, as religion based politics is an international concept. So it is generally a rule of thumb for a nationalist leader to show respect and at least adherence to a degree to certain religious sentiments and practices of the general public, yet refraining from using religion as the basis of a political platform.

Quote:I've read up on Hitler about his relationship with religion and I personally think that he understood the power it contained that could be used to manipulate people.

But I also think he resented that power too.

Well, it cannot be used to manipulate a people over a certain degree.
For example, if he were to use religion as his primary tool to come to power, people would be quite reluctant to actually spill christian blood in wars, or in that case, would revert from the German national identity to a simple Christian identity that knows no boundaries in terms of race, nation or language.

This is why we nationalists do not use religion as a means to gain public favour. If you do that, you are actually doing the quite opposite of a nationalist.
In my country, the greatest opposition to nationalism comes from two ideologies. One are the "red-communists" whom we know as marxist/leninists and the others are the "green-communists" who are known as Islamists, as they both reject race, language, existence of national creeds, flags, anthems, borders and spirit.
The only difference is that the reds use class based discrimination to fuel their internationalism, while the greens use religion based discrimination to fuel their internationalism("Ummah sympathisants" as I like to call them).

I hope I was able to shed light on the matter.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
The man's forte was psychological manipulation, so of course he would be interested in religion.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(July 16, 2013 at 9:33 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Well, it cannot be used to manipulate a people over a certain degree.
For example, if he were to use religion as his primary tool to come to power, people would be quite reluctant to actually spill christian blood in wars, or in that case, would revert from the German national identity to a simple Christian identity that knows no boundaries in terms of race, nation or language.

You might be surprised. The American Civil War was fueled by a strong abolitionist movement instigated by religious Quakers. Their preachers fueled the movement from the pulpit.

In the South the preachers fired up the populace by using the same religion. Things got more and more heated by all the religious arguments and firey language that they all thought they were morally superior to the other side.

What happened next was the bloodiest war America has ever experienced. Left the South in desolation for a century after killing 1/4 of it's military aged men and maiming another 1/4 of them.

The South, in crushing poverty, turned to religion for consolation, and is currently causing most of the problems with this country based on that religion. It's the heart of the Republican empire.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
(July 16, 2013 at 9:56 am)Rahul Wrote:
(July 16, 2013 at 9:33 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Well, it cannot be used to manipulate a people over a certain degree.

You might be surprised. The American Civil War was fueled by a strong abolitionist movement instigated by religious Quakers. Their preachers fueled the movement from the pulpit.

In the South the preachers fired up the populace by using the same religion. Things got more and more heated by all the religious arguments and firey language that they all thought they were morally superior to the other side.

What happened next was the bloodiest war America has ever experienced. Left the South in desolation for a century after killing 1/4 of it's military aged men and maiming another 1/4 of them.

The South, in crushing poverty, turned to religion for consolation, and is currently causing most of the problems with this country based on that religion. It's the heart of the Republican empire.
A war made on the basis of whether abolishing slavery or not(a war that was fuelled by humane concern, or economic hardships and necessity of slaves) is not the same as a war based on a national awakening, and a national goal, as the one that Nazi Germany was involved in.
Well, I'm sure that preachers had played their part in this, though I'm sure it wasn't a catholic-protestant or sunni-shia war, in which both sides claimed the other was spreading heresy.

(July 16, 2013 at 9:52 am)Faith No More Wrote: The man's forte was psychological manipulation, so of course he would be interested in religion.
A nationalist leader does not try to arouse religious fervor amongst his followers, he tries to arouse nationalistic fervor, which is based on history, culture, ethnic and national pride and spirit.
Although religion is generally a part of the said culture, it stops there, nationalism does not put religious consciousness before ethnic/national consciousness.
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Hitler celebrated Christmas! Christmas must be bad!
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
lol

I am not suprised. In fact, everyone here knows that fascism is deeply conected to catholicism.
Fascism came into existance and ruled in places which were deeply catholic.
Such as Spain, Austria, Croatia and Italy. And it came to rise here mainly through the catholic south of the country.

It is actualy really weird to see how so many people outside of countries which were once ruled by fascists believe that fascism is somehow conected to atheism.

You were more likely to end up being murdered or imprisoned by a fascist regime as an atheist than as a christian, especialy in Francos fascist Spain.
(July 16, 2013 at 1:54 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: lol

I am not suprised. In fact, everyone here knows that fascism is deeply conected to catholicism.
Fascism came into existance and ruled in places which were deeply catholic.
Such as Spain, Austria, Croatia and Italy. And it came to rise here mainly through the catholic south of the country.

It is actualy really weird to see how so many people outside of countries which were once ruled by fascists believe that fascism is somehow conected to atheism.

You were more likely to end up being murdered or imprisoned by a fascist regime as an atheist than as a christian, especialy in Francos fascist Spain.

Friend, fascism is nothing more than an expression of nationalistic tendencies, represented in an anti-communist manner. In Italy, it surfaced with an Italian image, and since it surfaced there with that name, it was commonplace to call all similar nationalistic ideologies with that name. They were all founded on European soil, and had perhaps common interests, but that's all about it man.
The fact that those countries were catholic is due to history, nothing more. For example, Japan, a major axis power was Shinto, not catholic, where the Emperor was the head of the church. Yet similar things were not seen in neither Germany, nor in Italy, again major axis powers, they didn't even have monarchies, while Britain, whose ruler is also the head of the Church lacked such things due to its ethnic heterogeneity. Similarly for France and Spain, while Spain did resist communism in their own lands, it took them a bit more effort to rid this vile abomination out of the minds of their people.
Well, I don't think that anti-communism(also called fascism by communists, regardless of it's proper name, whether Phalangist, Gardist or etc.) is a "catholic-thing".
(July 16, 2013 at 2:10 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Friend, fascism is nothing more than an expression of nationalistic tendencies, represented in an anti-communist manner. In Italy, it surfaced with an Italian image, and since it surfaced there with that name, it was commonplace to call all similar nationalistic ideologies with that name. They were all founded on European soil, and had perhaps common interests, but that's all about it man.
The fact that those countries were catholic is due to history, nothing more. For example, Japan, a major axis power was Shinto, not catholic, where the Emperor was the head of the church. Yet similar things were not seen in neither Germany, nor in Italy, again major axis powers, they didn't even have monarchies, while Britain, whose ruler is also the head of the Church lacked such things due to its ethnic heterogeneity. Similarly for France and Spain, while Spain did resist communism in their own lands, it took them a bit more effort to rid this vile abomination out of the minds of their people.
Well, I don't think that anti-communism(also called fascism by communists, regardless of it's proper name, whether Phalangist, Gardist or etc.) is a "catholic-thing".

I would doubt that Japan was a fascist regime during that time. I would considere it to be a extremly nationalist military hunta. And I do not think that the resistance against communism is the only thing which defines fascism as different from nationalism. Racism is not required in nationalism while it pops up in every fascist movement and a nationalist can still be a democrat, constitutional monarchist or republican whilest fascism requires totalitarianism and insists on it`s right to rule authoritarian.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  photos that prove Afghanistan is one the most beautiful places on earth. WinterHold 71 9798 September 6, 2021 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Nazi theocracy. purplepurpose 8 823 August 23, 2018 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Ran into another Food Nazi just now. Brian37 31 2843 July 31, 2018 at 10:15 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  First World problems getting you down? We're here for support. ignoramus 68 7347 June 18, 2018 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  viewing stolen nude photos Catholic_Lady 215 30064 August 15, 2017 at 11:39 pm
Last Post: johan
  Insomniac support and tips Jackalope 88 10958 June 14, 2017 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Regina
  A Way to Support Me FREE Book Offer Rhondazvous 9 2633 March 14, 2017 at 3:13 am
Last Post: AceBoogie
  The bragging and mutual support thread bennyboy 72 8112 October 6, 2016 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: Joods
  need a little support - bad boss day drfuzzy 21 4793 February 28, 2016 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  People at church excluding and avoiding me on church trip ashasha1212 14 3370 August 25, 2015 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Exian