Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bonjour tout le monde!
Bonjour tout le monde!
Hello everyone Big Grin

First excuse me for my poor english. I'm french and even if I think I'm quite good in english, it's always easier to understand and speak it than write it!

I'm a 32 years old male, soon to be dad for the first time (end of september 2013), and the most important things to me are
1. Love (of my girlfriend, family and close friends)
2. freedom (in a veeeeery large sense)
3. Music (can't live without it, seriously, especially thrash metal, death metal, heavy metal, blues, ska, punk and rock n roll and....well, I do love all kinds of music, but not all songs Big Grin )

I have been an atheist all my life, like a looooot of people in France. My parents always told me that when I'll be 12 or 14 years old I'll be able to think about it and choose one religion if I want to.....
But my father also told me when I was young : "Jesus is dead and his corpse stinks!" or "Jesus est mort et son cadavre pue!".

So.... adding the fact that I was listening to Slayer, Iron Maiden and Sepultura at the age of 11 or 12, I just couldn't be a religious person.

I used to check this forum almost everyday for Atheist demotivational pics and I thought I had to subscribe sooner or later, so now it's done Big Grin

I don't have much time but I'll participate to everything I can!

Big Grin
Le futur de l'humanité n'est possible que via l'annihilation de toutes ces religions débiles!
Mankind's futur is possible only through the annihilation of all these stupid religions!
RE: Bonjour tout le monde!
Welcome free man! Congratulations on the baby. Hope it all goes well Wink
Welcome Enjoy the forums.
(July 17, 2013 at 5:18 am)fr0d0 Wrote: Welcome free man! Congratulations on the baby. Hope it all goes well Wink
Thank you Big Grin Everything is going pretty well for the moment
Le futur de l'humanité n'est possible que via l'annihilation de toutes ces religions débiles!
Mankind's futur is possible only through the annihilation of all these stupid religions!
Nice to have you along Smile
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Salut et bienvenue à AF! ^_^

Ne vous inquiétez pas au sujet de votre niveau d'anglais, parce que je ne m'inquiète pas de mon mauvais français. Wink
(Je connaissais un peu le français, mais j'ai oublié la plupart de celui-ci..)
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Einen schönen Tag wünscht dir dein Nachbar.

Smile
(July 17, 2013 at 7:22 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Salut et bienvenue à AF! ^_^

Ne vous inquiétez pas au sujet de votre niveau d'anglais, parce que je ne m'inquiète pas de mon mauvais français. Wink
(Je connaissais un peu le français, mais j'ai oublié la plupart de celui-ci..)

Je trouve que toin français n'est pas si mauvais Big Grin

Thanks a lot everybody for the welcome!
(July 17, 2013 at 5:05 am)hommelibre Wrote: "Jesus est mort et son cadavre pue!".

I think I'm going to adopt this as my signature line.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Welcome to the forums Smile
Why Won't God Heal Amputees ? 

Oči moje na ormaru stoje i gledaju kako sarma kipi  Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello, bonjour, guten tag, etc... Pitsligo 23 2782 November 13, 2014 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Bonjour! Dharma Sila 8 1863 October 26, 2010 at 5:56 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Bonjour, Hola, gutten tag, fitlike, hello AngelaRachnid 4 2257 July 8, 2009 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: fr0d0