Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I gay?
Am I gay?
I wanted to make this thread so "straight" people can talk about behaviors they think seem pretty gay-- i.e. we're all a little gay in some way. Smile

-today, I saw that the first episode of Suits, season 3, finally came out, and I impulsively clapped my hands in glee. Am I gay?
RE: Am I gay?
Huh? Non-conforming to traditional gender role behavior? I can drive a stick...
I've never questioned if I'm gay or not. Females can be damn sexy, I'm just not interested... Ewww, totally not interested.
(July 17, 2013 at 8:25 pm)bennyboy Wrote: I wanted to make this thread so "straight" people can talk about behaviors they think seem pretty gay-- i.e. we're all a little gay in some way. Smile

-today, I saw that the first episode of Suits, season 3, finally came out, and I impulsively clapped my hands in glee. Am I gay?

[Image: 9FpO9KJ.jpg]

Well, seriously, it depends on your use of the word "gay." From a biological context of the word, you are not gay just because you clapped your hands to something that made you very happy.
(July 17, 2013 at 8:25 pm)bennyboy Wrote: I wanted to make this thread so "straight" people can talk about behaviors they think seem pretty gay-- i.e. we're all a little gay in some way. Smile

Ubergeek

Hmmm... would You describe this moment as fabulous?
You are only gay if you think the male characters in Suits are sexy hot.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
You are gay if you like the following song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=SWCjfXdZERw
(July 17, 2013 at 9:08 pm)Rayaan Wrote: Well, seriously, it depends on your use of the word "gay." From a biological context of the word, you are not gay just because you clapped your hands to something that made you very happy.

But in the etymological sense you're definitely gay for clapping your hands with glee Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Quote:You are four if you like the following song.

Fixed that for ya.
You're gay if you think that sexuality is a variable rather than a fixed thing.
I disagree with you, Frodo.

But before I get into it, what do you mean by fixed thing and variable? I am excited about this one, can't wait to get back to it tomorrow.

Big Grin
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon