Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
at what point did inorganic matter become organic life forms and what caused it?
at what point did inorganic matter become organic life forms and what caused it?
the prize for answering this question is to prove that atheism is not as dogmatic as religion and that you are not a hypocrite.

Bon chance!

ROFLOL
RE: at what point did inorganic matter become organic life forms and what caused it?
TROLOLOLOLAAAAAWLZOAR

Calling it now
RE: at what point did inorganic matter become organic life forms and what caused it?
cant handle the question uh?

hint:

I don't _ _ _ _
If someone knows the answer, better get a day off from your work to receive Nobel Prize.
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it" - Robert A. Heinlein
Would you blame sports car for an accident instead of drunk driver?
Good guy Ronald Reagan

exactly so it's safe to say that humanity doesn't have that answer yet?

atheism = dogmatic = religion = hypocrisy, can we all just get along now and take off all of our clothes?
What is an "organic life form" in the context of this question?
Is a self replicating carbon based molecule an "organic life form"?
Or is it just when you have DNA... or simply RNA?

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/201...ecule.html
(July 19, 2013 at 7:17 pm)christcahinkilla Wrote: the prize for answering this question is to prove that atheism is not as dogmatic as religion and that you are not a hypocrite.

Bon chance!

ROFLOL

Atheism is a lack of belief in god (I wonder how many times this has been typed on this forum)

So if you have no belief in god this doesn't mean you automatically gain the knowledge of when the first inorganic life form became organic or that you even believe inorganic life forms became organic. You could have no opinion on the matter at all and still be an atheist.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

you still didn't answer the question..

ill give another hint

I _ _ _ _ know

(July 19, 2013 at 7:40 pm)pocaracas Wrote: What is an "organic life form" in the context of this question?
Is a self replicating carbon based molecule an "organic life form"?
Or is it just when you have DNA... or simply RNA?

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/201...ecule.html

im not too sure to be honest i have no idea. wow, that was easy.
(July 19, 2013 at 7:48 pm)christcahinkilla Wrote: you still didn't answer the question..

ill give another hint

I _ _ _ _ know

I didn't answer the question because you're asking it in a really obnoxious annoying condescending way, I'm just telling you that it has no direct relation to atheism, someone could say to you something along the lines of "I know abiogenesis is true, fuck you, whatever you believe is false if you don't believe the same thing as me" and it still wouldn't make atheism dogmatic. It could just mean that this person has a dogmatic belief in this one thing. They could actually believe that their god definitely began abiogenesis.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

ok lets try this,

'do good unto others' this is a good idea for society, well then you have to classify yourself as a christian what happens then? you adopt all the other beliefs right because they sucked you in with one thing you agree with, what fools you would say, i would say that too.

'i dont believe in a god until there is proof' this is a rational idea so now you have to classify yourself as an atheist and there are many ideas attached to it no different than religion...

it's not that I disagree with either of those statements but why do the sheep of atheism need to call themselves 'atheist'? it's a title, it's a group and there are many ideas attached to it...most are just anti-ideas of religions ideas

"the god delusion" is one example of this and it is no different than the cults of religion

Why can't you just say I am a person who does not believe in god and my definition of reality is progressing as i learn and grow? why do you have to add yourself to the 'atheist' cult?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transitional Forms/Fossils QuackeryDetection 15 1837 November 12, 2022 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Life eating other life. Brian37 42 2184 May 14, 2021 at 4:44 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  quality of life or life for life's sake tackattack 37 2281 November 24, 2018 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  The return of the the complex organic molecules! ScienceAf 0 484 September 15, 2016 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: ScienceAf
  GMO vs Organic scoobysnack 66 9166 March 23, 2016 at 7:43 am
Last Post: Alex K
  And no, Creatards..."Adam and Eve" Did Not Ride Them! Minimalist 30 4307 May 12, 2015 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Regina
  Flying in the face of the organic debate Justtristo 1 1542 April 24, 2013 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Information Brain tumor caused pedophilia Simon Moon 5 3020 January 10, 2013 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  How did the chemicals for life come together??.. dave4shmups 44 10670 December 6, 2010 at 1:01 pm
  Did humans and dinosaurs ever coexist? theophilus 40 27540 September 1, 2010 at 11:43 am