Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This girl kicks ass!
This girl kicks ass!
I wish I could have a fraction of her bravery!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...J7_TKgw1To
RE: This girl kicks ass!
Saw this yesterday. Hope she'll be ok.
The kid should realize that "allah's mercy" is the reason she had to flee for her life. She should thank the person driving the car.
(July 22, 2013 at 5:41 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The kid should realize that "allah's mercy" is the reason she had to flee for her life. She should thank the person driving the car.

Babby steps, Ayaan Hersi Ali went through the same thing.
Poor girl, I hear of similar stories in our southeastern borders, though "fleeing" there is synonymous with committing suicide, or simply being brought back if the groom's family is merciful.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Re: This girl kicks ass!
Poor little thing :(
(July 22, 2013 at 6:24 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Poor girl, I hear of similar stories in our southeastern borders, though "fleeing" there is synonymous with committing suicide, or simply being brought back if the groom's family is merciful.

i think they'd rather die. this girl says she'd rather die. and i can understand that (that they'd rather die).
With this going viral, I'd be surprised if her education isn't fully funded in the next few months.
She deserves it!
Nothing but respect for this young kid. I have to say it's really heartening to see such strong women coming out of the middle east. Brian already mentioned Ayaan Hirsi Ali, plus there's Malala Yousafzai who is also just a kid too. I'm looking forward to seeing more coming out of the woodwork too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your chance to see Melania standing next to a horse's ass...that isn't named Trump arewethereyet 8 678 November 24, 2020 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  My shit ass job just called me back up CarveTheFive 25 1977 May 9, 2020 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Mr.wizard
  Fancy Drink Girl? particleman 10 1617 July 17, 2019 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  What's your area's bad ass bug(s)? Gawdzilla Sama 23 1734 November 4, 2018 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
  I asked a girl out.... Mystic 51 4459 March 30, 2018 at 3:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Checking out the ass Foxaèr 25 3069 October 29, 2017 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  [Update 2] of (So, I complimented this girl today...) Somecoolguy 10 2214 September 7, 2017 at 6:03 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  [Update 1] of (So, I complimented this girl today...) Somecoolguy 44 10646 September 3, 2017 at 9:04 am
  So, I complimented this girl today... Somecoolguy 112 24174 September 2, 2017 at 3:43 pm
  Post your dream girl Macoleco 119 18888 October 28, 2016 at 4:10 am
Last Post: Athene