Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How not to make Muslims angry.
How not to make Muslims angry.
When I was a child we use to go and buy toys like fireworks etc. from the local Oriental Plaza which contained only Muslim shops selling all kinds of scrappy things. It was very cheap.

My friends and I always talked about how not to make the Muslims angry by spitting on the floor and then walking around it seven times unless you want the Muslim to kill you etc.

We never tried all the things we talked about, stories I should say, but lately I've been wondering if those stories are actually true and if there are other ways of really making Muslims boil their blood to vapor.

Like, Allah is a pig or something similar.

This is really just an investigation.
Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.
Bertrand Russell

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd.
Bertrand Russell
RE: How to make Muslims angry.
Better topic: "How not to make muslims angry"

That would deserve some serious research.

Seriously: I came to the conclusion that what most people see as a muslim problem, is mainly an arab problem.
Big Grin Sure, I agree but I'm trying to find out in terms of mainly Internet discussions but the rest should be ok as well. So anything is really fine, how to or how not to will do.

I applied your wise advice.
Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.
Bertrand Russell

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd.
Bertrand Russell
(July 23, 2013 at 9:30 am)Attie Wrote: When I was a child we use to go and buy toys like fireworks etc. from the local Oriental Plaza which contained only Muslim shops selling all kinds of scrappy things. It was very cheap.

My friends and I always talked about how not to make the Muslims angry by spitting on the floor and then walking around it seven times unless you want the Muslim to kill you etc.

We never tried all the things we talked about, stories I should say, but lately I've been wondering if those stories are actually true and if there are other ways of really making Muslims boil their blood to vapor.

Like, Allah is a pig or something similar.

This is really just an investigation.
Well, why not really try common things like insulting their mother?
There are a lot of ways of making me angry, for example.
Insulting my mother, nation, burning my flag in front of me, and of course, openly challenging me to a fight by bumping against me, spitting in front or on me, and etc.
Why really try to make people angry friend? What is your problem?
If you make a person angry, best you be ready to face whatever it's coming to you. Saying things in front of a single person will at most get you stabbed to death perhaps, but inciting public unrest by insulting the earnest beliefs of a portion of society is simply putting social harmony under threat.

And I don't know where you live, but I guess its somewhere where muslims constitute a minority, or you constitute a minority as non-muslims.
In any case, you better be prepared for trouble, though I don't think that muslims are an exception here, anyone who dislikes having his own person or his dear and earnest beliefs and sacred topics insulted on purpose is going to respond to you in one way or the other.

Quote:Seriously: I came to the conclusion that what most people see as a muslim problem, is mainly an arab problem.
That isn't always true either. Its a general problem with people that they refuse to let it stand when someone tries to make them angry on purpose. Arabs simply get angry even when you have no such intent.
Though I'd say that Bosniaks are quite the same. Playing Counter-strike in an internet cafe, and you just killed him by ambush? Prepare for a real-life engagement.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
RE: How not to make Muslims angry.
(July 23, 2013 at 9:31 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: Better topic: "How not to make muslims angry"

Seriously: I came to the conclusion that what most people see as a muslim problem, is mainly an arab problem.

It seems there is a lack of Arabs amongst many countries whose Muslims are nonetheless considered problematic either by those in the country, or those in surrounding countries.

Example includes Afghanistan, iran, Malaysia, china, Indonesia, Philippines, amongst many others.
(July 23, 2013 at 9:45 am)Chuck Wrote:
(July 23, 2013 at 9:31 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: Better topic: "How not to make muslims angry"

It seems there is a lack of Arabs amongst many countries whose Muslims are nonetheless considered problematic either by those in the country, or those in surrounding countries.

Example includes Afghanistan, iran, Malaysia, china, Indonesia, Philippines, amongst many others.
Well, problematic by whom, someone would ask. I consider Iran to be problematic, though not because of it's religious association, I have my eyes simply fixed on a portion of their lands, and they just happen to own it.
As for Afghanistan, I don't know why you consider them to be problematic while it was you who have invaded the place.
As for Malaysia, Indonesia, I don't know why anyone really cares about them either, except for Chinkapork, who hates Malaysia.
After a while I'm sure you'll understand that the real problem here is not them, but those who believe that they have the right to designate what is a problem and what is not from the relative safety of their own continent.
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(July 23, 2013 at 9:42 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: If you make a person angry, best you be ready to face whatever it's coming to you. Saying things in front of a single person will at most get you stabbed to death perhaps, but inciting public unrest by insulting the earnest beliefs of a portion of society is simply putting social harmony under threat.

A sure way to differentiate between a civilized and advanced society and barbaric and primitive society. If you can say something insulting to the earnest beliefs of rest of the society and there are no violent repercussions, then you are living in a civilized society. If you are stabbed to death by a mob, then its a barbaric one. Everything else falls in between.
A society living in harmony with barbarism is itself barbaric.
(July 23, 2013 at 9:52 am)genkaus Wrote:
(July 23, 2013 at 9:42 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: If you make a person angry, best you be ready to face whatever it's coming to you. Saying things in front of a single person will at most get you stabbed to death perhaps, but inciting public unrest by insulting the earnest beliefs of a portion of society is simply putting social harmony under threat.

A sure way to differentiate between a civilized and advanced society and barbaric and primitive society. If you can say something insulting to the earnest beliefs of rest of the society and there are no violent repercussions, then you are living in a civilized society. If you are stabbed to death by a mob, then its a barbaric one. Everything else falls in between.
Well, there is a difference between a civilized society and a society full of wusses. In a civilized society, people respect, not disrespect eachother.
Discussions about certain delicate topics are held betwen members of academic thought. But as I have said, it doesn't have to be a mob that you're facing. No one faces a mob on their own. They surely have their own mob nearby.

(July 23, 2013 at 9:56 am)Chuck Wrote: A society living in harmony with barbarism is itself barbaric.

Any society that lives in harmony with barbarism is no society at all. It's simply jungle law that applies there.
(July 23, 2013 at 9:58 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Well, there is a difference between a civilized society and a society full of wusses. In a civilized society, people respect, not disrespect eachother.
Discussions about certain delicate topics are held betwen members of academic thought. But as I have said, it doesn't have to be a mob that you're facing. No one faces a mob on their own. They surely have their own mob nearby.

In a civilized society both respect and disrespect are contextual. And there you can be disrespectful of those undeserving of your respect without fear of violent repercussions. Does that sound like your society?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it rational for, say, Muslims to not celebrate Christmas? Duty 26 2262 January 17, 2021 at 12:05 am
Last Post: xalvador88
  Angry Atheists and Anti-Theists Agnostico 186 18099 December 31, 2018 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Angry, condescending atheists Starman 91 10478 February 26, 2018 at 6:44 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Muslims are using this NASA video as proof that islam is true and that allah exists LetThereBeNoGod 10 3887 February 16, 2017 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: LetThereBeNoGod
  Angry parents over "Islam Homework" LOL??? GoHalos1993 41 8846 December 19, 2015 at 5:20 am
Last Post: abaris
  Myth of The Angry Atheist brewer 35 8049 July 31, 2015 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Becoming an angry atheist Natachan 98 18795 December 17, 2014 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Examples of the atrocities caused by non Muslims WinterHold 64 8013 July 30, 2014 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Watch Atheist Arabs beat Muslims Vegamo 35 7056 January 13, 2014 at 11:10 pm
Last Post: Vegamo
  Are Atheists Angry? meak 71 11360 June 6, 2013 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: c172