Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important Bunny News
Important Bunny News
[Image: 1003450_528935683828549_486574463_n.jpg]
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
RE: Important Bunny News
My mother is a phd genetesist.

Do you want me to give you a list of medical accomplishments our society would not enjoy without animal testing?
missluckie you are too cute!

I was expecting other news... something that involves a dress and lots of lights Wink
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(July 24, 2013 at 1:04 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: My mother is a phd genetesist.

Do you want me to give you a list of medical accomplishments our society would not enjoy without animal testing?
I support testing on animals for certain purposes, I have personally sliced open rats for such purposes. But for cosmetics i stick to vegan products, cosmetics is a luxury not a necessity.
(July 24, 2013 at 1:08 am)pineapplebunnybounce Wrote: I support testing on animals for certain purposes, I have personally sliced open rats for such purposes. But for cosmetics i stick to vegan products, cosmetics is a luxury not a necessity.

I couldn`t find a single report or paper or anything right now which gave an objective assesment on the subject. Sad
In Other News..

Bunny Impersonator gets tased in the ass, calls it Police Brutality
[Image: 994244_149448851916979_555008213_n.jpg]

MORE allegations of abuse in the Catholic Church..
[Image: 6a00d8341bf67c53ef016764ba8953970b-800wi.jpg]

First Flight: One hop for bunny, one giant rocket leap for rabbits
[Image: Rocket_Bunny_by_Pac0daTac0.jpg]

Wanted: Mass Murderer caught on camera. Considered Extremely doggy and dangerous.
[Image: EasterBunny3.jpg?itok=8atnbA7u]

The Real Boogiebunny was found
[Image: 6C8248656-130712-frankenstein-rabbit-hme..._large.jpg]

Ralph tries 30day Big Mac diet, proves McDonalds isn't good for bunny health, either
[Image: Ralph-the-giant-rabbit-1795915.jpg]

Inter-Species Marriage Ban Lifted in California and Colorado
[Image: photolibrary_rm_photo_of_puppy_and_bunny.jpg]
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

BUNNY NEWSCAST NETWORK
[Image: 944272_149467698581761_101460228_n.jpg]

That bunny impersonator has a cute bum.

Naughty
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
You totally made me go have to watch this. Thanks for that Tongue

Rating Mature

This is actually great news. I too try to go vegan/cruelty free for cosmetics etc. Just seems like such a waste for animals to suffer just so we can wear make up etc.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How important are you? Ahriman 50 4347 April 26, 2022 at 6:55 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  An important dressing question Foxaèr 18 516 September 6, 2021 at 5:52 am
Last Post: brewer
  That Cadbury Bunny no one 14 1280 February 29, 2020 at 7:00 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Happy Birthday energizer bunny brewer 18 1399 June 25, 2018 at 1:37 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The Most Important Post You'll Read Today BrianSoddingBoru4 4 683 March 14, 2018 at 2:55 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Fake News: All the news that fits. Gawdzilla Sama 0 426 October 10, 2017 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Happy Birthday energizer bunny! brewer 10 2466 June 25, 2017 at 12:57 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Taming A Wild Bunny? Mechaghostman2 25 7363 June 19, 2017 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Bunny Jesus says Mystical 27 2624 April 22, 2017 at 3:52 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Ever forgot something really important...? Brian37 25 2414 February 6, 2017 at 7:45 am
Last Post: Longhorn