Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists go to Heaven too
Atheists go to Heaven too
Don't worry. According to Heavenly Father's Plan of Salvation, even Atheists are saved in one of the Kingdoms of God. There are special requisites for men to end up with Satan in Outer Darkness, and from what I've seen on this forum, nobody fits the bill.

I do what I can to tell people about the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and even if they will not accept the message, I can rest easy knowing that God's plan includes giving you a chance to hear the Gospel after this life has ended.

Now's your chance to ask a real live Mormon anything you want. I hope to learn more about you as well, and I know this will be very beneficial to both of us.
RE: Atheists go to Heaven too
Cool man. Bong
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Did you really rebaptise Hitler?

I can send you his corpse if you like??
Hello Pete.

Are you the pope? From what I read the vatican turned around his decision that atheists can go to heaven.

Anyway, yes. I do not know that much about most religions. Can you give me the 5 top things you believe?
Any spelling mistakes are due to my godlessness!
(July 31, 2013 at 6:17 pm)PeterPriesthood Wrote: Don't worry. According to Heavenly Father's Plan of Salvation, even Atheists are saved in one of the Kingdoms of God. There are special requisites for men to end up with Satan in Outer Darkness, and from what I've seen on this forum, nobody fits the bill.

I do what I can to tell people about the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and even if they will not accept the message, I can rest easy knowing that God's plan includes giving you a chance to hear the Gospel after this life has ended.

Now's your chance to ask a real live Mormon anything you want. I hope to learn more about you as well, and I know this will be very beneficial to both of us.

Trouble is, Christian views of heaven tend to be almost incredibly drab and awful, tedious to the point of mind-numbing dullness (funny, though, how they come up with the most detailed and exquisite depictions of hell). Ta all the same, but I think I'll pass.

I like the Mormon faith - it's one of those religions we can be SURE is a deliberate fraud, as opposed to simple wrong-headedness.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 31, 2013 at 6:21 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: Did you really rebaptise Hitler?

I can send you his corpse if you like??

Oh, please keep his corpse. I think I replied to your same question on the introduction forum, but the answer is yes.
Can we demand a recount?

(July 31, 2013 at 6:24 pm)ITChick Wrote: Hello Pete.

Are you the pope? From what I read the vatican turned around his decision that atheists can go to heaven.

I'm of the belief that the Pope can't make decisions for God. I believe the Catholic Church had an apostasy from the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. Luckily this proclamation of his was already in alignment with True Doctrine.

(July 31, 2013 at 6:24 pm)ITChick Wrote: Anyway, yes. I do not know that much about most religions. Can you give me the 5 top things you believe?

Certainly, though I don't know if I should give rank to the doctrines of god.

1. I believe we have a living prophet on earth.

2. I believe that the original Gospel of Jesus Christ was restored by Heavenly Father through Joseph Smith.

3. I believe that truth is eternal.

4. I believe that God has a plan for all of us, and that plan is salvation through Christ's Atonement.

5. I believe that I will be with my family forever.
How strickt do you take the laws given in your faith?

And how diverse is the mormon comunity in general? Are there fundermentalists, reformers and various differen views in politics and other social matters being represented in your church?
How many wives do you have?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is God hiding? or are our eyes too inferior? WinterHold 49 5116 February 10, 2023 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Objectivist
  The Mandate of Heaven atheisthunt 22 3314 February 11, 2020 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
Thumbs Up Alzheimers in heaven. onlinebiker 73 8050 October 28, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Ways to Get Into Heaven! Or Whatever You Believe in! Jade-Green Stone 14 2534 January 24, 2019 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: deanabiepepler
  Too Funny! Minimalist 14 2468 November 23, 2017 at 6:59 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  If God created all the good things around us then it means he created all EVIL too ErGingerbreadMandude 112 20826 March 3, 2017 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  [4.1 SECOND Conversion] (without weird fonts too!) ignoramus 59 5024 January 22, 2017 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Apparitions from heaven??? Jehanne 217 21365 November 4, 2016 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Hell and heaven purplepurpose 14 2765 August 23, 2016 at 9:21 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
Question Heaven seems awful 2 me-"Theist laughs at loudly & with great cruelty" fruyian 141 16465 May 18, 2016 at 4:31 am
Last Post: robvalue