Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Journal of Medicinal Plants Studies
Journal of Medicinal Plants Studies
Journal of Medicinal Plants Studies is a Peer Reviewed Journal. Prime Focus of the Journal to publish articles related to the current trends of research. This Journal provides the platform with the aim of motivating the students and personals in the Botany and Phytochemistry Research and Development.
Journal of Medicinal Plants Studies considers review and research articles related to: Botany, Medicinal Plant Research, Pharmacognosy, Phytochemistry, Ayurveda, Natural chemistry, Agriculture Science, Biotechnology and Biochemistry.
Link: <snip!>
RE: Journal of Medicinal Plants Studies
(August 5, 2013 at 3:51 am)akhil686 Wrote: Journal of Medicinal Plants Studies is a Peer Reviewed Journal. Prime Focus of the Journal to publish articles related to the current trends of research. This Journal provides the platform with the aim of motivating the students and personals in the Botany and Phytochemistry Research and Development.
Journal of Medicinal Plants Studies considers review and research articles related to: Botany, Medicinal Plant Research, Pharmacognosy, Phytochemistry, Ayurveda, Natural chemistry, Agriculture Science, Biotechnology and Biochemistry.
Link: <snip!>

Yeah...like Kaye said. Hawking your rag can wait.

I'm much more interested in what being a hindu/muslim entails. I anxiously await your introductory post in response. Jerkoff
I'm all for free journal access. Science should be avaliable to all!

But I agree with the above ^^ What happens if you visit Kashmir? Do split into two and start attacking yourself?
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
The purpose of journal to publish original research work that contributes significantly to further the scientific knowledge in medicinal plants studies. Your views and comments will be highly acclaimed. Author can send their articles to <SNIP>.

And for more links you can check this link ------> <SNIP>

Journal of Medicinal Plants Studies is a Peer Reviewed Journal. Prime Focus of the Journal to publish articles related to the current trends of research. This Journal provides the platform with the aim of motivating the students and personals in the Botany and Phytochemistry Research and Development.
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(August 5, 2013 at 6:29 am)Captain Colostomy Wrote: I'm much more interested in what being a hindu/muslim entails.

Some say that Hinduism is more a way of life than a set of beliefs, so in that sense, the two are not necessarily mutually exclusive. Some Hindus believe that the divine speaks to all but in different ways. Thus the Indian sage Ramakrishna Paramahansa, who started as a priest in a temple devoted to Kali, spent a number of years as an avowed Christian, and he saw the two traditions as expressions of the same truth. The notion of "Hinduism" as a 'religion' and a set of beliefs is somewhat foreign to the original traditions, though it is becoming more common as a term of self-description. And like other major religious traditions, there is an enormous amount of diversity within the whole. One of the Sramana traditions, the Lokayata, were avowed materialists, from what we can tell. I consider myself to be both a Taoist and a Hindu.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did the King Play Chess On Fine Grained Sand for Plants Too? Rhondazvous 1 685 June 19, 2016 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  An Evolutionary Connection Between Plants and Animals? Rhondazvous 2 1024 February 18, 2016 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Journal of Medicinal Plants Studies akhil686 0 915 August 5, 2013 at 3:51 am
Last Post: akhil686
  Archaeologist Revives Ancient Plants Minimalist 15 3419 October 6, 2011 at 6:43 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  evolution, plants vs. animals trebor777 10 7134 August 31, 2009 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: Samson