Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 3:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's Jesse? Where's Al? Where's Benjamin?
Where's Jesse? Where's Al? Where's Benjamin?
Weeks after the Zimmerman verdict a White youth was brutally beaten on a Florida school bus by three Black teens. The young White victim was said to have suffered two black eyes and a fractured hand, (other news reports stated that the victim's arm was actually broken)....In their so-called struggle for "racial equality" and their so-called "fight against racism" the loudest voices for "racial justice", Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Benjamin Jealous are MIA. When so-called "civil rights" leaders demand a "serious national conversation" about race shouldn't they be including racism in all its forms?...There's definitely a double standard in the "racial conversation".

"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: Where's Jesse? Where's Al? Where's Benjamin?
The white boy most likely deserved it after inciting their ire.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(August 8, 2013 at 7:30 am)Maelstrom Wrote: The white boy most likely deserved it after inciting their ire.
Pssshhhttt....Really? Why doesn't your answer surprise me? Do all the so-called "racial justice" folks believe the same way you do? Yup, so much for the national conversation on race. If we can't address all of it what's the point in addressing any of it?

Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
If this is the same case, it was because the 13 year old turned in one of the 15 year olds for trying to sell him drugs. I'm pretty sure they would have beaten the shit out of the kid no matter what race he was.
(August 8, 2013 at 8:21 am)festive1 Wrote: If this is the same case, it was because the 13 year old turned in one of the 15 year olds for trying to sell him drugs. I'm pretty sure they would have beaten the shit out of the kid no matter what race he was.
Perhaps, and Trayvon was shot because he was beating the shit out of Zimmerman. But still there's a racial issue being made out of that one even after an FBI investigation found no evidence of racism with Zimmerman. If this had been an instance of three White teens beating up a Black youth there would have been a nationwide outcry and accusations of White racism by so-called civil-rights leaders...

BTW, what do you think of Maelstrom's reply? Do you agree with his comment,

Quote:The white boy most likely deserved it after inciting their ire.

Do you agree with Maelstrom that "the white boy most likely deserved" getting beat up the way he was?

(August 8, 2013 at 8:42 am)A Theist Wrote:
(August 8, 2013 at 8:21 am)festive1 Wrote: If this is the same case, it was because the 13 year old turned in one of the 15 year olds for trying to sell him drugs. I'm pretty sure they would have beaten the shit out of the kid no matter what race he was.
Perhaps, and Trayvon was shot because he was beating the shit out of Zimmerman. But still there's a racial issue being made out of that one even after an FBI investigation found no evidence of racism with Zimmerman. If this had been an instance of three White teens beating up a Black youth there would have been a nationwide outcry and accusations of White racism by so-called civil-rights leaders...

Quote:The white boy most likely deserved it after inciting their ire.

Do you agree with Maelstrom that "the white boy most likely deserved" getting beat up the way he was?

Would Trayvon Martin have been viewed as suspicious by Zimmerman if he were white?
Probably not.
Would Trayvon Martin have been followed by Zimmerman if he were white?
Probably not.
Would Trayvon Martin have been shot if he were white?
I'm not sure.

Would this boy have had the shit kicked out of him if he were black?
Yes.
Asian?
Yes.
White?
Yes.
Native American?
Yup.
Purple?
Yes-indeedy.

Maelstrom's reply?
In the view of the attackers, the boy earned their ire by turning them into authorities. Did the boy do wrong? Nope, but that's not what Maelstrom said and neither here nor there. The attackers certainly thought he deserved to be beaten, but that, in all likelihood, had nothing to do with his race and a lot to do with disciplinary actions they were facing because of the boy's actions. I don't believe ANYONE deserves to be beaten, but these kids certainly thought so.
(August 8, 2013 at 8:54 am)festive1 Wrote:
(August 8, 2013 at 8:42 am)A Theist Wrote: Perhaps, and Trayvon was shot because he was beating the shit out of Zimmerman. But still there's a racial issue being made out of that one even after an FBI investigation found no evidence of racism with Zimmerman. If this had been an instance of three White teens beating up a Black youth there would have been a nationwide outcry and accusations of White racism by so-called civil-rights leaders...

Would Trayvon Martin have been viewed as suspicious by Zimmerman if he were white?
Probably not.
Probably not.
I'm not sure.

Maelstrom's reply?
In the view of the attackers, the boy earned their ire by turning them into authorities. Did the boy do wrong? Nope, but that's not what Maelstrom said and neither here nor there. The attackers certainly thought he deserved to be beaten, but that, in all likelihood, had nothing to do with his race and a lot to do with disciplinary actions they were facing because of the boy's actions. I don't believe ANYONE deserves to be beaten, but these kids certainly thought so.
Uh Huh....I see what you're saying. It's only racism when the victim is Black and the other person is White and it doesn't matter if Federal law enforcement investigations can find no evidence for racial motivation. But yet we're asked to look the other way when three Black teens beat the crap out of a White boy. Somehow they get a pass by the "Racially Tolerant" folks because, after all, a White kid did turn in three Black teens for trying to sell him drugs, (and it's only racism if the victim is Black).

(August 8, 2013 at 9:24 am)A Theist Wrote: Uh Huh....I see what you're saying. It's only racism when the victim is Black and the other person is White and it doesn't matter if Federal law enforcement investigations can find no evidence for racial motivation. But yet we're asked to look the other way when three Black teens beat the crap out of a White boy. Somehow they get a pass by the "Racially Tolerant" folks because, after all, a White kid did turn in three Black teens for trying to sell him drugs, (and it's only racism if the victim is Black).

No.
There are most certainly cases of racist-motivated crimes perpetrated by blacks against whites. It's not my fault you chose a case that doesn't exemplify this. This beating was in no way motivated because the victim was white. This beating was motivated because the victim turned in the perpetrators for trying to sell him drugs. That is why they beat the shit out of him, not because he was white. He would have received the same beating if he had been black or Asian, or any other racial/ethnic group, because it had nothing to do with his race.
(August 8, 2013 at 9:45 am)festive1 Wrote:
(August 8, 2013 at 9:24 am)A Theist Wrote: Uh Huh....I see what you're saying. It's only racism when the victim is Black and the other person is White and it doesn't matter if Federal law enforcement investigations can find no evidence for racial motivation. But yet we're asked to look the other way when three Black teens beat the crap out of a White boy. Somehow they get a pass by the "Racially Tolerant" folks because, after all, a White kid did turn in three Black teens for trying to sell him drugs, (and it's only racism if the victim is Black).

No.
There are most certainly cases of racist-motivated crimes perpetrated by blacks against whites. It's not my fault you chose a case that doesn't exemplify this. This beating was in no way motivated because the victim was white. This beating was motivated because the victim turned in the perpetrators for trying to sell him drugs. That is why they beat the shit out of him, not because he was white. He would have received the same beating if he had been black or Asian, or any other racial/ethnic group, because it had nothing to do with his race.
What do you think on the Zimmerman / Martin incident? Zimmerman didn't shoot Martin because he was Black. Zimmerman shot him because Trayvon pinned him down and was pounding the crap out of him. Yet a lot of people still insist that Zimmerman stalked and then shot Martin simply because he was Black even though an investigation by Federal authorities found no evidence that the incident was racially motivated. There's a double standard when it comes to race. If the boy on that school bus had been Black and the attackers White there would be all kinds of nationwide hell about racism from far-left radicals, (not to be confused with liberals), and Black civil rights activists...

Quote:Would Trayvon Martin have been viewed as suspicious by Zimmerman if he were white?
Probably not.
Probably not.
I'm not sure.

Seriously? Can this forum get off the Zimmerman trial already? Dead Horse

A Theist Wrote:Where's Jesse?

Right here, bitch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1ffJtn9gjU?
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]