Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Mafia is Better than the Government
Why Mafia is Better than the Government
A list of things that make Mafia objectively better than Government:

-The Mafia does not ask for paper work when they take your property, less overhead.

-The Mafia has a code of honour they abide by, it varies from different gangs, but usually they refuse to kill children, or old people and sometimes refuse to kill women. The government kills children by the thousands.

-When Mafias go to war, they don't kill civilians not part of the war/rivalry.

-The Mafia is more efficient; all the hundreds of thousands of regulations and enforced rules makes doing anything take forever. The Mafia has very simple rules.

-The Mafia wants 10-15% of your profits, whereas the various governments want at least 40-50% of your profits.

-The Mafia won't interfere if you wish to buy a firearm, but the government wants to throw you in a cage for owning a firearm. The Mafia would gladly sell you firearms to protect your friends and family.

-The Mafia does not indoctrinate your children 5 days a week, in fact, they will stay out of your personal life once you pay them off.

-The Mafia does not interfere with your personal life, how you conduct your personal life is irrelevant. The Government wants to throw you in a cage if you do not behave how they want.

-If you buy security from the Mafia, you will actually get security because they want more of your business. Government police, just want to get through 9 to 5, it doesn't matter to them if you are actually satisfied with their services or not, they don't make any less money if they do a shitty job.
The only freedom, is freedom from illusion.
RE: Why Mafia is Better than the Government
I totally agree with you. You should immediately go to the Mafia and ask them to protect your right to disagree with them.

I means now.
[Image: cat_memes_13.jpg]
I agree.

[Image: lil-bub-2-300x300.jpg]
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Hmm...taxation with representation and due process, or hyper inflated loans and 'Sicilian Neckties'...

Fuhgeddaboutit.
[Image: free-poster-00x2cpe2q7-EVERYDAY.jpg]
These mafia guys sound pretty reasonable, now that I think abou--

[Image: carmine_galante_brooklyn_1979.jpg]

Oh, nevermind.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
I've figured it out now. Koolay is a libertarian. This is why he thinks capitalism is moral, while government is immoral. It is also why everything he posts is crazy as fuck. Because libertarians are crazy fucks.
(August 8, 2013 at 3:19 pm)futilethewinds Wrote: I've figured it out now. Koolay is a libertarian. This is why he thinks capitalism is moral, while government is immoral. It is also why everything he posts is crazy as fuck. Because libertarians are crazy fucks.

It's also why he believes that his precious profits are made in some kind of magical vacuum, rather than acknowledging that his enterprises rest on a body of laws enacted and enforced by *gasp* government and on a vast system of infrastructure paid for by *gasp* public funds. Don't even get me started on the markets that exist today because of publicly funded research.

The venality and stupidity of "libertarian philosophy" (I assume the quotation marks speak for themselves) is something to behold.
Y'know, since I'm mostly on the mobile version of the site, I'll often see a thread title and take a moment to wonder who the author is before clicking it.

Congratulations, Koolay, for unfailingly dispensing with that air of mystery.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why superpower countries do not overthrow Islamic government of Iran? Anti.Enslave 18 256 April 23, 2024 at 4:57 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
Exclamation Islamic Mafia Criminal Terrorists Gorups and insecurity in Iran AVMXF 22 1999 September 8, 2023 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: AVMXF
  Is republic better than monarchy? FlatAssembler 18 952 September 13, 2022 at 12:03 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Founding fathers view of government Won2blv 38 2446 March 21, 2021 at 11:48 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  The greatest FU to the government this 4th of July Foxaèr 10 1256 June 15, 2020 at 8:35 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Christianity as religious institution in politics over islamic is sadly almost better Kimba02 3 302 April 11, 2019 at 6:55 am
Last Post: Succubus
  A Good Time For A Government Shutdown TwoKnives99 18 2390 November 19, 2018 at 12:25 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2227 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Government workers that promote AA Bahana 16 2294 April 7, 2018 at 10:53 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Laws Are No Better Than The Fuckheads Who Enforce Them Minimalist 2 617 April 3, 2018 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist