Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 2:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The sad truth of it right now.
The sad truth of it right now.
[Image: 863919.gif]
RE: The sad truth of it right now.
Yep, there is YouTube video too:

Why Won't God Heal Amputees ? 

Oči moje na ormaru stoje i gledaju kako sarma kipi  Tongue
It would have been even more appropriate if a dollar sign had jumped out and replaced the 'S'.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
The worst bashing your countries image took since the Iraq war.

And I had hoped that after the Bush administration your countries leaders would take their image in this world more seriously.
(August 10, 2013 at 1:39 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: The worst bashing your countries image took since the Iraq war.

And I had hoped that after the Bush administration your countries leaders would take their image in this world more seriously.

Our leaders have all lost their minds, TGAC.
Quote:Our leaders have all lost their minds, TGAC.

They have minds??
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The electors are voting right now. Gawdzilla Sama 18 1076 December 15, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What's the Truth about China? Rhondazvous 29 2397 June 10, 2019 at 11:49 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1224 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Little Marco Mouths Off. Accidentally Tells The Truth Minimalist 3 672 May 1, 2018 at 10:30 pm
  Those sad Trump internet trolls/tough guys NuclearEnergy 11 2553 July 16, 2017 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Amusing And A Little Sad At The Same Time BrianSoddingBoru4 4 666 March 8, 2017 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The sad future of the democratic party dyresand 124 22114 February 21, 2017 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Crunchy
  Trump and Pence are not the only reasons to be sad Losty 35 5092 December 1, 2016 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  TheOnion - Too Close To The Truth For Comfort Minimalist 7 1419 October 28, 2016 at 3:39 pm
  Sanders Shamelessly Pandering to Voters Who Want to Hear Truth Pyrrho 4 1271 August 14, 2015 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho