Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US neonazis question Golden Dawn
US neonazis question Golden Dawn
[Image: golden_dawn_flag.jpg]

He's a member of a party that from the tribune of the Greek parliament has referred to people from certain countries as "subhumans" and that believes that Greek blood has distinct qualities.

But now Ilias Kasidiaris, a leading member of Golden Dawn who gained international notoriety after he violently assaulted a woman MP live in studio, has come in for some "racial" analysis by fellow neonazis on a US-based hate site.

For the past few days, contributors to Stormfront (the original thread has been deleted, but a cache of it is here), described on Wikipedia as a white nationalist and supremacist neonazi internet forum that was the internet's first major hate site, have been debating whether Kasidiaris is "white".

Many forum members, relying on the pseudoscience that is racism, disagree that he is. This is what they had to say:

* Is he a white European?
* He has some African admixture
* He doesn't appear to have typical Greek or European features
* He looks like a typical lighter Brazilian mulatto
* He looks as though he has some negroid blood in him, I wouldn't count him as white
* He could possibly have a Gypsy or Turk in the woodpile
* He could pass for a northern African Berber and … an Egyptian Arab
* His looks are north African
* I wouldn't want somebody who looked like him marrying any of the women in my family
* He's not white, not a chance. If he's white then most of Lebanese, Syrians or other "Arabs" are white
* The guy has that funny Hugo Chavez look that people from South America have

Kasidiaris was photographed recently sporting a tattoo of a swastika and ancient Greek helmet on his arm.

[Image: kasidiarist-thumb-medium.jpg]

http://www.enetenglish.gr/?i=news.en.article&id=1353
RE: US neonazis question Golden Dawn
Well, leave it to the melting pot inbreds to deem other racist groups impure.
Sometimes I wonder why you post ridiculous threads like this.

Sometimes I go get coal to put on a fire.

I think I'm going to do the latter now.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(August 10, 2013 at 3:55 pm)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: Sometimes I wonder why you post ridiculous threads like this.

i suppose you would prefer i discuss topics like gay rights or abortion right........... these topics are old and done.......god does no exist and you fags can fuck who ever or whatever you want......... i want right wing members like tiberius festive stue denim teaearlgreyhot or thegermansarecoming to comment they sometimes don't but that fine with me their ommission speaks volumes more then their comment ever would.....more importantly why do you care about gay rights or abortion rights? seems like these issues were tackled along time ago and only texans and zimbabweans attempt too criticize these issues today???????? furthermore why do you care? your white shouldn't you support these neo nazis? after all they're defending your rights....... gay rights amongst the ancient greeks were far more advanced than the puritan laws of americans today am i wrong???
Someone needs a time-out.
(August 10, 2013 at 4:34 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: Someone needs a time-out.

I WILL KILL YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do you want me to comment on this? I've made it known multiple times that I find racism abhorrent. I've also spoken multiple times in support of letting gay people marry too.

I reject the label of "right wing" because it only really applies on economic issues. On social issues I'm very liberal, often more so than most self proclaimed liberals (I support the legalisation of all drugs for instance).
Crate of whores-

The only faith I have is in humanity. Thanks for eroding that too...dumbass.
Quote:* He's not white, not a chance. If he's white then most of Lebanese, Syrians or other "Arabs" are white

Um...correct, ya nazi dumbass. They are.
(August 10, 2013 at 4:24 pm)cratehorus Wrote:
(August 10, 2013 at 3:55 pm)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: Sometimes I wonder why you post ridiculous threads like this.
i want right wing members like tiberius festive stue denim teaearlgreyhot or thegermansarecoming to comment they sometimes don't but that fine with me their ommission speaks volumes more then their comment ever would.....

Tell us, crazyhorus, what does our "omission" speak? What is it implied by our not saying anything?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Golden Dawn seeks to become 'like Hezbollah in Lebanon' cratehorus 8 2008 May 23, 2013 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: cratehorus
  Operation Odyssey Dawn HeyItsZeus 10 3536 March 22, 2011 at 4:08 am
Last Post: Skipper