Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Suppose...
I Suppose...
I need to say hey and introduce myself.

Lifelong atheist, sick to pieces of dealing with endless FMs who have a need to continually shove their religious views in my face, which seems to have become much more prevalent in the last couple of decades. I'm seeking out the company and camaraderie of like-minded persons these days.

I'm unlikely to engage in lengthy, complex philosophical debates because the whole issue seems fairly simple and straightforward to me.

I look forward to getting to know the members here!
RE: I Suppose...
Quote:I'm unlikely to engage in lengthy, complex philosophical debates

Agreed. Besides, philosophy is boring as hell.

Welcome.
Welcome. You should meet Drich. You two look similar.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Welcome!

You'll do nicely here. It is rather simple, isn't it? Well, to some, anyways.

Cheers!
Hello and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(August 11, 2013 at 3:23 pm)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: Welcome. You should meet Drich. You two look similar.

Ignore.

Hazing is hilarious, but uncool. Shame on you, TEGH.
Welcome, Raeven!
Enjoy the forum and.... yeah... I'd change that avatar.... Sunflower is Drich's mark and he's a christian. Undecided
Oh, fuck. Thanks for the warning. I'll fix that in a jiffy. And thanks to all for the kind, warm welcome!
Welcome Enjoy the forums.
Hiya, welcome and have fun Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue I suppose I should introduce myself... NomenMihiNon 10 2410 January 7, 2013 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Violet