Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:32 am

Poll: Am I an arrogant cunt?
This poll is closed.
Yes.
75.00%
6 75.00%
You're just awesome.
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self-Expression Thread.
Self-Expression Thread.
Express yourself.

Life is good. How couldn't it be? It just is. I'm just so happy. I kind of love ymself haha. I am actually rather narcastistic really. I am not going to pretend not to be. Pretence is worse. I'm not proud but this way I enjoy myself. As I said, life is good. For me anyway. I can only live my own life relative to me. I am quite selfish. That's quite important to me. Why should it not be? I am less frustrated that way. I am less angry that way. I am a better person that way! . . . So that's that, fuck santomoniousness, that's evil, if anything is, rather than selfishness. I am so fucking happy right now haha. Fucking hell. It's awesome! Whoo! Yay! Whoo! Hahaha. Hah. It's just great isn't it?
RE: Self-Expression Thread.
You're my hero Worship (large)
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
So... in this thread we get to express ourselves freely about (1)anything or about (2)ourselves? Or is this really all about (3)you? lol

The first: FUCK work! I had three hours of sleep because I put off doing my work for having the most awesome conversation ever with awesome people, and no, I don't fucking take it back! FUCK sleep!

The second: I love myself, too. I don't act like it, but I will. Awww... come here, me. There, there. Awwww... yeah, you like that, don't you.... ok,. now, hands to yourself! Oh wait...

and the third: what the other guy said. HERO! Cool thread.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon

Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(August 12, 2013 at 6:30 am)HalcyonicTrust Wrote: Life is good. How couldn't it be?

You have discovered Scientology?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Does it matter which end we express ourselves out of?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
@ Tea

Nope.

@ Ivy

The second. Express not anything, and not me, but yourself. It's self-expression.

Anyway, back to the self expression:

I am less bragging right this moment, I don't have to brag now do I? I can if I feel like it can't I? But, that doesn't mean I should now does it? Anyway....

I am feeling great right now but in a different way. I don't always have to feel great in the same way all the time. I can keep listening to music and carry on and try different methods. Why not? How about I listen to The Raven That Refused to Sing by Steven Wilson? I know it's a cool album. In my opinion, that is. I like it. That's what I mean.

I also feel like playing some poker but... I am multitasking kind of too much right now. I need to not try and do, I am trying to do more than I actually can. Anyway....

Now what? Errrm.... Things are good as I said but, I sound and seem a bit confused. I am but I am not discombobulated. I don't feel confused in a bad way. Does confusion have to be bad or can it be neutral? It seems to have a kind of negative connotation but, merely not understanding isn't necessarily a negative emotion, as a result, now is it?

Of course, I do find it hard to doubt anything or be confused about anything without feeling anxiety. In fact it seems to always be the case, if I am doing that. But that doesn't mean it's impossible. Is that just a bad habit of mine. Habits are interesting aren't they? A lot of things are interesting really. I am finding this thread an interesting experience, I am interested by it, that's why I am doing it, I am not meaning to be arrogant. I am not feeling too narcassistic right now. I am not self hating either, I am self-accepting, in a way.

This thread is about self-expression but my expression seems to be being rather analytical which doesn't seem very 'expressive' per se. One wouldn't particularly see that as 'expression' although I guess it is, technically that is.

People would generally expect more emotional expression. Since that may be expected of me, maybe I should try a bit of that. Maybe it's because I started this post with my feelings so felt that I had to tone it down a bit since I thought of nothing else.

Nah, fuck it, maybe what I am feeling is not much of anything? And, I am still expressing myself regardless so... so there you have it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XmhD15azO0
I'm feeling hyped. Maybe it's the coffee. Anyway, here's the right song for me right now:

Another recovering narcissist? Tell you one thing though, if I had to choose between coming out of my family with too much or too little narcissism, I'd definitely choose too much. Too little and you doubt the value of your own ideas .. among other things. Too much and you can't live up to your own standards. There are worse things.

Wait, I need a song right? http://youtu.be/X6fwhx44dUQ
Why can't I select both poll options?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Self entitled meaningless rant. Brian37 4 753 October 22, 2018 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4136 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Low self esteem, feelings of worthlessness, and lack of purpose Catholic_Lady 63 9059 August 2, 2017 at 3:13 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Self Wipe Toilet Tissue Aid KUSA 112 32940 May 13, 2017 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Self-Identities as a Mermaid Neo-Scholastic 15 1967 January 18, 2017 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  The-Boring-Self-Absorbed-Rambely-Bullshit-Thread Edwardo Piet 38 5427 April 19, 2016 at 2:28 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Your self in real life vs on AF Catholic_Lady 94 12764 February 5, 2016 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Self-racism? Dystopia 69 12069 February 9, 2015 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: Dystopia
  What advice would you give to your younger self? Rayaan 87 14357 July 4, 2014 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Self Image Cinjin 44 9606 March 18, 2014 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan