Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 9:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is he a Muslim?
Is he a Muslim?
"is he/she a Muslim?"
For my people, that's the first question to ask about whoever you are introducing. Aren't there any important things to care about instead? I wonder
RE: Is he a Muslim?
I cannot know for certain.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I just wish I could travel in time and erase the worst things that ever happened to humanity: Jesus Christ and Mohamed
I will admit I am unfamiliar with Islam. However, an individual named Jesus Christ never existed. Therefore, going back in time to erase him would entail erasing those who created him with their creative processes.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Don't forget fucking moses.
Religion shouldn't have a part in society, yes. And given their track record, we should care about more, shall we say, tangible issues at hand.

Welcome Enjoy the forums,
Maelstrom, you might be correct, but erasing him or who created him, it's around the same. As for Mohamed, that's much worse, or maybe christians knew how to get over Jesus' myth better than Muslims that still believe in Genes and Exorcism. Minimalist, erasing Jesus and Mohamed would be enough, Jews would give up once they find themselves alone Smile
(August 15, 2013 at 7:43 pm)tiredofreligion Wrote: "is he/she a Muslim?"
For my people, that's the first question to ask about whoever you are introducing. Aren't there any important things to care about instead? I wonder

My people do this, too. I only have to deal with my parents though. The moment I mention someone, that's the first sentence out of their mouths.
pineapplebunnybounce: I think they should wonder first whether I am a muslim Smile
If you travelled back in time, you wouldn't have to erase shit...just press 'record'. (Documentation of what really went on would solve the Jesus, Mohammed questions.) Good luck capturing Jesus on film, though...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi there. Ex-muslim in Bangladesh AAzan 28 7087 March 3, 2018 at 12:30 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  An Ex-Muslim Within Muslims Defender 23 2597 October 20, 2016 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Defender
Brick Hello all, Ex-Muslim here. Qtian 19 2987 June 14, 2014 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Hai! Ex muslim atheist from indonesia here! :) Murtaddin 31 7467 April 21, 2014 at 5:28 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Hello I'm a Muslim ska88 47 10691 January 5, 2014 at 6:17 am
Last Post: Rayaan
Wink A New Muslim member Muslim Scholar 44 9140 February 27, 2013 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Nobody
Video Message From A Former Muslim apostasin 10 3688 July 23, 2012 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Norfolk And Chance
  Use to be Muslim, Guess what I am now? Zamario 11 3305 October 29, 2010 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Zamario
  Atheistic Muslim GSARider 15 4143 February 5, 2009 at 11:08 am
Last Post: GSARider