Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Hello!
Hi there! I just joined in order to get a better perspective on Atheism and keep in touch with a community that shares some similar beliefs. I'm excited to start reading and sharing!
RE: Hello!
Welcome.

Atheism is simple.... in spite of what the jesus freaks try to make it out to be.
Peter is back!!! Big Grin

Welcome (even if you are not The Peter, you are still Peter)
Any spelling mistakes are due to my godlessness!
Hi!

(Watch using those capital 'A's in 'atheism'...it's a bad habit religionists use.)

Welcome to AF!
Yo hello and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Looks like he left.

Did someone fart in the airlock again?
(August 20, 2013 at 2:25 am)Minimalist Wrote: Looks like he left.

Did someone fart in the airlock again?

No, I heard there's some sort of bunny blocking the airlock? Should take about a week to get it back in.
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

Heheheheheheheh, his name is Peter.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5978 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3646 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates