Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:33 am

Poll: Shouldn't I have warning by now?
This poll is closed.
Yes
38.46%
5 38.46%
No
61.54%
8 61.54%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is warning level, and why don't I have any?
What is warning level, and why don't I have any?
I'm a goddamned jugular ripping blood thirsty rabbit.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
RE: What is warning level, and why don't I have any?
But you're a cute one so you're exempt.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Would it be mathematically possible to have a warning level of infinity?
The warning level is increased whenever the staff issues an official warning, we usually do it by 25% increments, eg 50% warning level, the user is put on post moderation, 100% is a ban.
(August 19, 2013 at 5:17 am)missluckie26 Wrote: I'm a goddamned jugular ripping blood thirsty rabbit.

That's pretty much par for the course here, though.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
It can be arranged...

[Image: burns-excellent.jpg]
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(August 19, 2013 at 5:17 am)missluckie26 Wrote: I'm a goddamned jugular ripping blood thirsty rabbit.

Hahha, in that case I'm a vicious and aggressive Pit Bull Terrier!

When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Awe cutie wabbit!

pm a staff member, tell them you're blocking them, block them, read the warning from the next staff member, block them too, wonder at your new warning level.

*this is the least satisfying way of inflicting mental torture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCncfXXxZ...79CC87BD65
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(August 19, 2013 at 5:43 am)LastPoet Wrote: The warning level is increased whenever the staff issues an official warning, we usually do it by 25% increments, eg 50% warning level, the user is put on post moderation, 100% is a ban.

Sounds a bit dumb actualy.

I understand raising the "warning level" when a member does the same mistake twice.

But when a member does mistakes and then learns from them and does not do the same shit twice I see no reason for the level to be raised.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Warning level 50% Dundee 10 1531 November 15, 2020 at 8:52 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Warning levels Joods 25 3813 February 26, 2016 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Warning of unread posts before answering in thread pocaracas 1 1612 August 29, 2013 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Full shoutbox warning page Napoléon 1 1965 March 6, 2012 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  Can we get a someone posted before you warning? Paul the Human 20 6559 May 1, 2010 at 6:13 am
Last Post: leo-rcc