Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 11:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 in 9 young black people convert to Islam.
1 in 9 young black people convert to Islam.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23753325

Estimates show about 1 / 9 young Black people convert to Islam.
RE: 1 in 9 young black people convert to Islam.
Well, jesus freakism hasn't done them a lot of good, has it?

Not that allah freakism will help much.
When anyone convert him(her)self to Islam. I think something of this kind "Cette personne possède aucune connaissance scientifique en biologie. (This person have [Litteral translation: posses] no scientifical knowledge in biology)".
Because if you don't know that the evolution theory is true there are a probability that you become Muslim a day.
The Muslims that I know believe that evolution theory is a Zionist conspiracy.
Others will say that this is a Jewish conspiracy , Illuminati , Masonic.
Likewise some Muslims syncretise and think that this is a Masonic-Illuminati-Zionist conspiracy. Others people can say that this is a Jewish-Masonic conspiracy etc...
Seriously when we believe that evolution theory is untrue because this is a conspiracy that show that this person don't understand what is the biological evolution.
Of course, what they don't seem to elaborate upon is what kind of Islam these black men go into, especially given what I know of the Black Muslim movement. Because the Malcolm X-style radicalism the Black Muslims promote is very different from the kind of Muslim radicalism that the western world has grown used to in the past 12 years.

Of course, given that they're talking about people converting in Prison, I'm likely to think it's more Malcolm X than Osama bin Laden.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
One out of nine? Uh, what are the other eight doing?
(August 19, 2013 at 10:24 pm)cato123 Wrote: One out of nine? Uh, what are the other eight doing?

You mean in prison?

Well, um...if I had to guess...

....mostly performing in Gilbert and Sullivan musicals.
(August 19, 2013 at 10:49 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote:
(August 19, 2013 at 10:24 pm)cato123 Wrote: One out of nine? Uh, what are the other eight doing?

You mean in prison?

Well, um...if I had to guess...

....mostly performing in Gilbert and Sullivan musicals.
Are you suggesting that 8 out of 9 are in prison? Preposterous!

Your reference to Gilbert and Sullivan is curious. Most today have no inkling of them; in fact, the only gem from popular culture I can think of is the scene from 'Pretty Woman' where she liked the opera so much that she almost peed her pants, only to have 'Edward' proclaim that she liked it as much as the 'Pirates of Penzance'.

Fucking Gilbert and Sullivan.
If you insist.....

I must insist...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeK5ZjtpO-M
And this is a thing because...?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part V, objects never leave hell. WinterHold 40 3102 January 5, 2023 at 11:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part IV: the noodle effect. WinterHold 21 2145 November 25, 2022 at 11:25 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2071 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Convert me if you can DeistPaladin 152 51291 August 12, 2022 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part III WinterHold 71 4741 May 8, 2022 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: JairCrawford
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part II WinterHold 38 2702 December 21, 2021 at 1:30 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7839 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 13929 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Guy at my school trying to convert me to Islam. How do i respond? comed 48 7634 November 14, 2015 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: GoHalos1993
  Why are so many people afraid to attack Islam? hilary 16 4417 July 20, 2015 at 8:47 am
Last Post: pocaracas