Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am new to the forums, but not to wondering what the neighbors drank...
I am new to the forums, but not to wondering what the neighbors drank...
I came across this forum because I was looking for a TV show that was not corrupt. Every show I start, I have to stop because religion crept in like a bad dream. I know, religion was invented to "brain-wash" the sheeple of the world and writers are taking advantage of their ignorance. Anyway, hi and please direct me to a program that will let me think and not ruin a good thing by jumping the shark. Thanks.
Life is better when you are a bit off.
RE: I am new to the forums, but not to wondering what the neighbors drank...
Welcome Big Grin
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
Doctor Who
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(August 19, 2013 at 10:28 pm)ParCutz Wrote: I came across this forum because I was looking for a TV show that was not corrupt. Every show I start, I have to stop because religion crept in like a bad dream. I know, religion was invented to "brain-wash" the sheeple of the world and writers are taking advantage of their ignorance. Anyway, hi and please direct me to a program that will let me think and not ruin a good thing by jumping the shark. Thanks.

Hello!

I find anything by the Three Stooges deeply engrossing.
Hi, welcome and have fun Smile

Star Trek! Big Grin I recommend Star Trek: the original series and Star Trek: The Next Generation. I liked Deep Space 9, too, but they're a little fuzzy on religion there, it's a portrayal of how religion works in our society now, rather than how society would be in the future (which is what most of the star trek series present).
Dexter. He's an avowed atheist, anyway. And his first on-screen kill is a pedopriest.
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Hey and welcome to AF! ^_^

I like Bones. The atheist protagonist is surrounded by believers of all kinds, but she just doesn't care. And you can forgive David Boreanaz for portraying a jesus-freak, since he's so gorram hot! Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(August 20, 2013 at 3:01 am)Kayenneh Wrote: Hey and welcome to AF! ^_^

I like Bones. The atheist protagonist is surrounded by believers of all kinds, but she just doesn't care. And you can forgive David Boreanaz for portraying a jesus-freak, since he's so gorram hot! Tongue

My wife's favorite show, and now I know why. Kudos to you, and pouty faces to my spouse. Sad

Smile

BTW-It's all good. I like Angela...an artist, font of wisdom, bi-sexual(Ohhh yeahhhh!)and her TV daddy is the frontman from ZZ Top!
Welcome!
Non-religious tv shows?...
hmmmm
Fringe
Game of Thrones

Monty python's flying circus! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello and Good Night Atheist forums! Violet 22 3118 May 3, 2020 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  I am new but think I have the best argument for atheism GodlessGirl 26 6087 May 6, 2019 at 11:44 am
Last Post: Jrouche
  spiritual but not religious yogamaster 23 1824 April 1, 2019 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Hello Forums. Nimbus 20 1895 February 21, 2018 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Hello to Atheist Forums haig 44 5976 February 16, 2018 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Not quite sure if I belong, but, hello Rayden_Greywolf 21 2540 November 4, 2017 at 8:20 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Hi, I'm not new but here is another side to me. Whateverist 12 2277 May 2, 2017 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  New to the Forums RiddledWithFear 24 3026 November 12, 2016 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Well hello atheist forums anonymousyam 27 3465 April 3, 2016 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: c172
  New but old Tinamischke 21 2741 November 24, 2015 at 2:57 am
Last Post: robvalue