Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God is a Sadistic Alien
God is a Sadistic Alien
Lately, I've been trying to reconcile the conflicting stories of Christianity, Scientology, and Mormonism. Who exactly is Jesus? Does Jesus have anything to do with the evil alien lord, Xenu? Is Elohim the son of Yaweh or Xenu? Will I get my own planet and sexy ladies to bang when I die? So here comes this story....
-------

The earth is ruled by a woman God by the name of Sasha. She is an alien, and she looks just like the black aliens with the long heads in the Alien movies, except she wears a pink halter top. In most religions, God is a man, but it turns out God is actually a woman. Millions and millions of years ago, Sasha lived in the Solar System. Then one day Sasha's husband, Bernie was smoking pot out of his bong. But it was a Friday night, and Bernie was going all the way, so he took a huge hit and blew out a big globe of smoke. Then Sasha saw this, and the smoke just stood there, levitating in space. "Weird", they both thought. After thinking for a few moments, they decided they could do something with this mysterious globe of cannabis smoke, so they waved their magic wands and POOF turned it into a planet. Bernie was a bit too busy with his other projects (he was a used car salesman and worked a lot), so he handed the planet over to Sasha.

Now, Sasha's a bit of a conniver. She is the kind of alien who likes to push buttons and play with people's heads. So she decided to put people on the earth to mess with. First she placed artificial bones (that looked very real) deep down in the earth, and then placed the Holy Bible and book of Mormon some place in the middle east (they were really written by her, not God or Jesus Christ). The last thing she did was create human beings that walked the earth.

Millions of years after Sasha created the earth, some people discovered the Holy Bible and Book of Mormon and started reading about Jesus Christ. Then a few thousands years later after everyone started believing in God, paleontologists discovered the transitional fossils, and the theory of evolution was devised. So then people started questioning God, leaving other people confused about what to believe: Did God create human beings, or did we evolve over millions of years from pre-existing life forms? This was, after all, Sasha's plan for humanity. Remember, Sasha is manipulative and likes to push people's buttons. She gets a kick out of watching people engage in vicious debates.

This whole debate between God and evolution goes on and on for decades. People are so confused, they don't even know what to think anymore. Some religious people are so fundamentalist that they do not let their children marry atheists, while other Christian fascists like Pat Robertson go on national television and make money by guaranteeing people a one-way ticket to heaven. Recently, people started debating the evolution and the existence of God on online discussion forums.

And that brings us to today. I have now discovered this phenomenon about the earth. Sasha is mysterious and wants to deceive you for her entertainment. This is the purpose of Michaelology: You must be a critical thinker and not take anything you see or hear at face value. Always remember: Sasha is always trying to scam you.
_____

So what do you think? Do you like it better than the other religions? How many people do you think I can scam with this story? I should be competing with Bryan Fischer in no time.

ROFLOL
RE: God is a Sadistic Alien
Quote:The earth is ruled by a woman God by the name of Sasha. She is an alien, and she looks just like the black aliens with the long heads in the Alien movies, except she wears a pink halter top.

It's very late at night here ... too scary to go on... Will make an informed comment tomorrow. But I think for my own comfort I'll disbelieve in this god as well.
(August 23, 2013 at 12:22 am)Michael Schubert Wrote: Bernie was smoking pot out of his bong.

Wait...

Bong

What...?
(August 23, 2013 at 2:21 am)freedomfromfallacy Wrote:
(August 23, 2013 at 12:22 am)Michael Schubert Wrote: Bernie was smoking pot out of his bong.

Wait...

Bong

What...?

ROFLOL

Just be a critical thinker. There's not much else beyond that.
Bernie?
(August 23, 2013 at 2:25 am)Minimalist Wrote: Bernie?
Yeah man, I got his number if you need it...Wink Shades

EDIT: Now back to Michael's EX-GF "Sasha"
[quote='freedomfromfallacy' pid='496948' dateline='1377239465'

EDIT: Now back to Michael's EX-GF "Sasha"
[/quote]

My ex-GFs' names are Jessica and Alexis. Sasha is just a nice name that I thought of.
Given the types of things people believe in, I think just by posting this you've convinced a few people to convert to Michaelology. Sadly I'm completely serious. Right this moment there are people going: duuuude, that explains so fucking much.
(August 23, 2013 at 10:37 pm)pineapplebunnybounce Wrote: Given the types of things people believe in, I think just by posting this you've convinced a few people to convert to Michaelology. Sadly I'm completely serious. Right this moment there are people going: duuuude, that explains so fucking much.

Have you ever seen the South Park episode about Scientology?
http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-epi...the-closet
I liked it.

So... we're being watched, ey? For entertainment, huh? I knew it! So glad I did some things slow motion for the cool effect. Also thinking out loud so they could know what I was thinking. I knew I wasn't crazy.

I'm in. How do I convert? Make it special.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alien Crucifixion Scenario chimp3 113 11503 June 23, 2018 at 12:53 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Prediction of an Alien Invasion of Earth hopey 21 4785 July 1, 2017 at 3:36 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19370 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  poca, the alien pocaracas 9 3657 November 14, 2012 at 8:19 pm
Last Post: pocaracas