Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why would Satan want souls? What use are they to him?
Find the cure for Fundementia!
RE: Why would Satan want souls? What use are they to him?
What souls? Souls are no more real than he is.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
They can be used to bargain with the Ideal Masters.
I would use soles in my shoes to reduce tough discomfort. I would use the other soles to slap people in the face.
He enjoys feeding on their pain/anguish/torment or something along those lines I imagine. The thing is though he only gets sent into the "Lake of Fire" after the end of the world according to the Bible, you also see him out and about in the desert tempting Jesus so clearly he isn't currently in Hell or any place of torment he's chilling out and relaxing somewhere.
(August 24, 2013 at 4:09 pm)Sword of Christ Wrote: He enjoys feeding on their pain/anguish/torment or something along those lines I imagine. The thing is though he only gets sent into the "Lake of Fire" after the end of the world according to the Bible, you also see him out and about in the desert tempting Jesus so clearly he isn't currently in Hell or any place of torment he's chilling out and relaxing somewhere.

Bolded the keywords for you.
I'm not saying I know him personally or what he has in mind. He doesn't really show up that often in the Bible the portrayal we have of him was an invention of the middle-ages, Paradise Lost and all that kind of thing.
Quote:He enjoys feeding on their pain/anguish/torment or something along those lines I imagine. The thing is though he only gets sent into the "Lake of Fire" after the end of the world according to the Bible, you also see him out and about in the desert tempting Jesus so clearly he isn't currently in Hell or any place of torment he's chilling out and relaxing somewhere.

Quote:I'm not saying I know him personally or what he has in mind.

-male
-human mind
-schadenfreude
-deceptive
-easygoing

What You are describing is a certain human being. This is why You cannot convince me of something outside of reality.
I have no fucking idea.

[Image: miroslav-satan.jpg]
^

It must be nice to be referred to as Mr. Satan.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UCKG: Church tells boy 'evil spirit' hides in him zebo-the-fat 1 319 December 11, 2023 at 4:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Helping Satan LinuxGal 10 1561 April 1, 2023 at 5:51 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Jesus Christ is the Beast 666 Satan Emerald_Eyes_Esoteric 36 7704 December 18, 2022 at 10:33 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Satan's Spy System = SSS Ferrocyanide 5 862 January 13, 2022 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Would they worship a chair? Fake Messiah 20 1407 April 26, 2021 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Rainbow (He/Him/His) No penis, identifies as a male Nihilist Virus 25 1812 April 17, 2021 at 10:37 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Christian author has recording of satan's voice Foxaèr 16 1306 August 2, 2020 at 1:03 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  didnt want to necropost: what completing the law means. Drich 18 1265 May 12, 2020 at 10:51 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Christians worship Satan and don't even know it rado84 18 1738 April 15, 2019 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: brewer
  [Serious] What would you want in a church tackattack 44 3667 March 11, 2019 at 10:10 am
Last Post: chimp3