Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New member here to learn from atheists.
New member here to learn from atheists.
Hey there. I am new the forum. I use to be an agnostic, however I am now a christian. I am here to just check out the atheist perspective on things, and to write post about my personal opinions to see what atheist have to say. I would like to show everyone my blog post, however, I will have to wait until I am allowed to do that. However, when I do, I will be posting my blog posts to see what atheists have to say. Typically, I take every negative comment very seriously and never argue, I usually just take it into consideration and use it to edit my blog posts.
RE: New member here to learn from atheists.
Hi you, Smile welcome and have fun here.

I'd rather you argue, I would like to learn something from theists as well, if they can convince me of their views.
Welcome and enjoy the forum.
When you decide to post your blog posts, make sure they are not huge posts, nor walls of text... People will be intimidated by too much text and skip it.
Welcome aboard!

30 days and 30 posts before posting personal links is the rule. After that, you can post pretty much what you like.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
So... you are here to share your blog, get opinions to polish your blog, and to get ideas for new blog posts?

It's going to happen in either of these two ways:

1) You will forget about your blog while you are interacting here, giving you a chance to get your feet wet in the forums, get hooked, and eventually stay.

2) You will focus on you blog, get tired of waiting for permission to post from it, and leave, because you never really wanted to learn anything.

Either way, welcome Big Grin

I hope you stay.

Pocaracas wrote:
Quote:People will be intimidated by too much text and skip it.

... or bored, or lazy, or simply not interested.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
Quote:I am here to just check out the atheist perspective on things,

Your god is as phony as all other gods. That's about the extent of it.

But, of course, if you have actual evidence of your boy feel free to present it. *

* The bible is not evidence.
Hi there Smile
Hello.

At last someone who read the rules first.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

downbeatplumb wrote:
Quote:At last someone who read the rules first.

... so made a correct post, then went ahead and posted a link in another thread anyway. At last.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(August 26, 2013 at 4:42 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Hello.

At last someone who read the rules first.

Er, wrong. Tongue

Anyhoo, hello and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new member asswriter 8 231 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Member Photos Tiberius 20280 4448960 April 11, 2024 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Hi everybody! New here (She/It) requiredfield 22 569 April 2, 2024 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  New member MistMuse 7 277 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 602 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New Here Nomistic 13 617 February 12, 2024 at 1:42 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  New member titanif 8 872 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 657 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1370 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  I'm new here Sigiere 14 992 May 24, 2023 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda