Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 6:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another religious fanatic kills another baby
Another religious fanatic kills another baby
Quote:Christian fundamentalist Julia Lovemore, 41, killed daughter Faith by stuffing her mouth with paper (from the bible) then dousing her in white spirit and jumping up and down on her body.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...mouth.html

It always makes me angry when I read news in regards to religious people killing their children. These are the same religious idiots who deny same-sex couples the right to legally adopt children, because they fear for the safety of the children.

What of the safety of the children subjected to religious indoctrination? What of the safety of children like the one above, killed not by a same-sex couple but instead by a veritable religious individual? It pains me to no end how ignorant religious people remain.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Another religious fanatic kills another baby
Some people just shouldn't be parents.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

The genius of the bible is it's mass of contradictions. It means you always can find a verse supporting your actions, good or bad. Mommy dearest here no doubt has her biblical defense all sewn up.

Pathetic.
Poor little baby. Sad

How many people need to die before the government fucking do something about religious lunatics???
Quote:The computer games designer, 39, had been frantically praying on the living room floor, shouting for the devil to be taken out of his wife.

Daddy doesn't sound like the sharpest knife in the drawer, either.
(August 26, 2013 at 4:40 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Some people just shouldn't be parents.
HEY! I resemble that remark!

(August 26, 2013 at 10:49 am)NoraBrimstone Wrote: How many people need to die before the government fucking do something about religious lunatics???
I need to be cautious here........
The gov. already has too much control.
DHS ring a bell? They thought that crap
up to do exactly what you've suggested
needs to be done - so they tell us...Jerkoff
Ahh yes good oles crap. Until religion stop being profittable we will see this happen for along time.
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
This guy sounds like he lost his mind. He might still have lost it if atheist or Hindu, but maybe it would have manifested differently.
Quote:The computer games designer, 39, had been frantically praying on the living room floor, shouting for the devil to be taken out of his wife.
I lol'd.
Okay, why focus on the "religious" aspects of this situation with all the other issues that played into it?

Mom with new baby + bipolar ~ Having a child can wreak havoc on a women's emotions and particularly so if said woman has a mental illness.

Psychotic husband ~ Uh, this is an issue of itself but he was clearly in no condition to be monitoring his wife

Inept medical stuff ~ I'm finding it difficult to believe NHS made a visit to this couples house and then promptly left. If so, whoever was involved should be terminated. What the fuck were they they thinking? I would love for somebody to tell me this isn't true.

These people were NUTS. They needed help. At the least, they needed someone to intervene on behalf of their children.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cute baby snakes <3 WinterHold 13 1198 August 14, 2020 at 7:10 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Observe Baby Cthulhu Foxaèr 0 558 April 7, 2020 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Yo Wife Is Havin My Black Baby Yahweh 0 1038 April 2, 2014 at 6:52 pm
Last Post: Yahweh
  Indian men arrested for trying to bury baby girl alive Forsaken 10 5364 May 11, 2012 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist