Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you live here?
Do you live here?
Check out your profile and compare when you joined to the time spent on the site.

I joined: 16th March 2013

My time spent here: 1 Month, 3 Weeks, 1 Hour, 28 Minutes, 53 Seconds
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Do you live here?
I joined February 16, 2013.

Have spent 1 Week, 6 Days, 12 Hours, 28 Minutes, 36 Seconds on AF.

In like half an hour it will be 2 weeks! Yey me!
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
I joined: 25th August, 2008

Time Spent Online: 1 Year, 20 Hours, 52 Minutes, 49 Seconds

I'm in the lead I think Big Grin
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Darwinian wrote:
Quote:Time Spent Online: 1 Year, 20 Hours, 52 Minutes, 49 Seconds

No, well... cough... that's just... clears throat... huh... just... I got nothin'.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
1 Month, 4 Weeks, 17 Hours, 54 Minutes, 55 Seconds

Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Joined 21st February 2012 - 4 Months, 5 Days, 9 Hours, 9 Minutes, 28 Seconds

Not too bad.
Registration Date: 28th July 2013
1 Day, 23 Hours, 55 Minutes, 24 Seconds

Still a newbie
March 14, 2013

2 Weeks, 2 Days, 12 Hours, 8 Minutes, 47 Seconds
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Buncha sorry ass losers!

Edit: just checked mine. Um, I was only kidding, calling you dedicated folks names. Our vigilance is a noble sacrifice against the tyranny of religion!

Keep up the good fight! Smile
I joined up on the 5th of January, 2013, and I've spent 1 month, 1 week, 6 days and 7 hours here.

Now granted, I do tend to have this place opened up in an unused tab whenever I'm online, but I do check in. Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone visit a volcano, or live near a volcano? Brian37 27 1472 October 21, 2021 at 5:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  24 hours to live onlinebiker 115 6070 January 1, 2021 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are you happy where you live? Macoleco 39 2924 August 22, 2019 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  COKE HERE, GET YOUR COKE HERE.... Brian37 7 977 March 3, 2019 at 8:16 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  If you could live in a fairy tale Foxaèr 35 6010 November 11, 2018 at 7:37 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Would you want to live here? Foxaèr 22 4069 April 28, 2018 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: c172
  Let me know how much I've upset you or you don't want me here. Foxaèr 34 5944 April 28, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Anyone live near Washington DC? Whateverist 25 1887 April 1, 2018 at 2:59 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Forced To Live With An Obnoxious Person Mechaghostman2 21 3487 January 16, 2018 at 12:45 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How to know if you live in a Patriarchy or Matriarchy ErGingerbreadMandude 11 1917 December 20, 2017 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude