Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you do when the Judge is an asshole?
What do you do when the Judge is an asshole?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23882735

Quote:A Montana judge who said a 14-year-old rape victim was "as much in control of the situation" as the man who assaulted her is under pressure to resign.

Montana Judge Todd Baugh also said the girl was "older than her chronological age", as he handed the teacher who assaulted her a month in prison.
RE: What do you do when the Judge is an asshole?
We give judges a crazy amount of power in this country. How many really shitty judicial decisions are out there that ruin people's lives. I think an even more agregious example is the judge who was found out to be selling kids to privately run prison system. Too often the law doesn't matter as much as the judge's own personal morals.

http://intellihub.com/2013/05/22/pennsyl...on-system/
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Just a month for rape? He should be kicked off the bench for that alone.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I hope that month in jail is him in with the general population and I hope the general population is informed of what he did to get in there, and I hope he is subsequently shivved. As for the judge, I wish what he did was a criminal offense so he could do some time as well.
(August 29, 2013 at 5:51 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Just a month for rape? He should be kicked off the bench for that alone.

Well...she had a Mexican surname and it IS Montana.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Asshole conservatives. Jehanne 3 376 July 11, 2021 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Why you should fear Trump's pick for Supreme Court Judge Foxaèr 75 3952 October 31, 2020 at 10:52 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  Judge Tells The WLB to Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 0 855 October 25, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Maybe Kavanaugh will be the next liberal SCOTUS judge?? Jehanne 10 1307 October 6, 2018 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  The Turd Doesn't Fall Far From The Asshole in WLB Land Minimalist 0 1018 June 2, 2017 at 6:56 pm
  As Big An Asshole As Nunes. Minimalist 0 314 April 6, 2017 at 12:57 pm
  Pence Defends Trump’s Criticism of Judge Who Blocked Travel Ban Foxaèr 3 816 February 5, 2017 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Ah....Ze Mexican Judge Steeks Eet Up Drumpf's Ass Again Minimalist 0 654 August 30, 2016 at 5:43 pm
  Judge Recommends Criminal Charges Against Sheriff Shitstain Minimalist 2 899 August 20, 2016 at 12:01 am
  Fuckhead Judge Faces Second Ouster AFTT47 3 1124 May 7, 2016 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd