Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rabbi - why sucking a baby's penis in circumcision is good?!
Exclamation 
Rabbi - why sucking a baby's penis in circumcision is good?!
It's a sick & twisted world when this is allowed!!

Rabbi Explains why sucking a baby's penis in circumcision is good!?!

RE: Rabbi - why sucking a baby's penis in circumcision is good?!
Orthodox Jews are seriously creepy. It's like their God is a nitpicky bastard who just made up a 1000 stupid rules that really have no relevance to anything. As for a reply to this moron, nobody who is circumcised medically ends dying of herpes like happens a couple of times a year in the Orthodox community. Obviously it's not the safer method.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Hitchens has an absolutely terrific segment in 'Why God Is Not Great' addressing this very subject.

I should be used to it by now, but I'm continually amazed at the amount of dangerous crap the faithful are able to get away with under the guise of 'protecting religious freedom'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Quote:It's like their God is a nitpicky bastard who just made up a 1000 stupid rules that really have no relevance to anything.

Almost as if he was invented by a bunch of retarded old perverts, huh?
Yeah. Yuck!

EDIT: Antiseptic human saliva?! Fucking idiot!
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(August 31, 2013 at 1:56 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:It's like their God is a nitpicky bastard who just made up a 1000 stupid rules that really have no relevance to anything.

Almost as if he was invented by a bunch of retarded old perverts, huh?

All religions seem to have a phallic obsession but Judaism is really obsessed with penises and what you are supposed to do with them or where to put them.
What fine priests they'd make!
(August 31, 2013 at 2:20 pm)Minimalist Wrote: What fine priests they'd make!

If the Temple ever gets rebuilt, the kohanim will be too busy eviscerating livestock to accept your compliment. :p
Happy that they are a small minority.
(August 31, 2013 at 3:30 pm)The Germans are coming Wrote: Happy that they are a small minority.

That belong in the oven! AMIRITE Germans? (Get it, because he's German.)

P.S. Joking.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do some believers claim that all religions are just as good? Der/die AtheistIn 22 3713 June 25, 2018 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Should circumcision be illegal? Alexmahone 117 16959 May 2, 2018 at 3:16 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Tis the season for the magic baby NuclearEnergy 27 4810 December 18, 2017 at 9:12 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Just now on CBS This morning a rabbi/ my OP ED Brian37 3 1085 November 16, 2017 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Astreja
  Circumcision Der/die AtheistIn 51 9627 August 4, 2017 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Religion=Penis? Roxy904 29 6307 January 23, 2015 at 1:28 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Rabbi Ben Judah prophesy / Jubilees/ Kondratief wave professor 4 1195 April 18, 2014 at 9:51 am
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Why, why, why? Little Rik 39 11539 June 14, 2013 at 9:27 am
Last Post: Little Rik
  Is a dead baby enough of a wake up call? That guy who asked questions 17 6862 May 31, 2013 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Born this way, baby Foxaèr 170 47591 March 29, 2013 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: John V