Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCain Wants a REAL War...
McCain Wants a REAL War...
None of this air strike shit for this nutty old fuckhead.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/04...65660.html

Quote:The Arizona Republican threatened earlier this week to vote against a White House draft resolution unless President Barack Obama promised greater support to Syria's rebels. McCain then expressed support after meeting Obama at the White House.

He now opposes a resolution crafted by Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez of New Jersey and Republican Sen. Bob Corker of Tennessee. It puts a 90-day limit on action and says no American troops can be sent into Syria.

Just remember, democrats. No matter how much of a disappointment Obama may be, this asswipe was the other choice.
RE: McCain Wants a REAL War...
Is this clear signs of dementia, or did his stay at the Hanoi Hilton just ruin him on foreign hospitality?
I was driving this morning and listening to a right wing radio station, where they were excoriating McCain for his position on Syria.

It's over for him. The three or four liberals who didn't think he was a dangerous old coot prior to the '08 election were finally persuaded when he unleashed Palin on us. And now the vocal lunatic fringe of the right thinks he's bat shit crazy (which, of course, is saying a lot). He should really consider retiring and enjoying what's left of his life -- and his wife's fortune.
Men and their stupid wars.

Republicans have really been showing their infantile side lately, especially with their childish we'll stop working if you don't let us do what we want attitude.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(September 4, 2013 at 2:55 pm)Maelstrom Wrote: Men and their stupid wars.

Republicans have really been showing their infantile side lately, especially with their childish we'll stop working if you don't let us do what we want attitude.

You mean you didn't notice this attitude until "lately"?
(September 4, 2013 at 3:05 pm)Chuck Wrote: You mean you didn't notice this attitude until "lately"?

I pay as little attention to politics as I do the news. I usually only hear about something through someone who posts about it online.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(September 4, 2013 at 1:09 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: Is this clear signs of dementia, or did his stay at the Hanoi Hilton just ruin him on foreign hospitality?

I doubt McCain has dementia. This is the same stuff he's been calling for his whole career. Although I think agree with McCain on lots of other issues his foreign policy is entirely too frightening. War has defined the mans life. Do we really want someone who's only expertise is in war in office?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
Actually his main experience is having been locked up in a box.

I think he's nuts. But then, this shithole of a state is run by republicunts and none of them are worth a fuck.
Gee, it's not like a Republican to want to go to war...
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(September 4, 2013 at 3:12 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: Do we really want someone who's only expertise is in war in office?

Only if his expertise at war has informed him that war is something to be avoided, not glorified. Even then, probably not.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sudan: The real cause behind the war WinterHold 4 493 June 14, 2023 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: brewer
Information The United States has not spent $ 300 million a day on war in Afghanistan. alextruesay 60 3222 August 26, 2021 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump declaring civil war, turning to global WW3 WinterHold 19 909 November 9, 2020 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Atheists: Where are you? And who wants to know? Sanau 21 1287 March 29, 2020 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Russia's Putin wants traditional marriage and God in constitution zebo-the-fat 17 1578 March 4, 2020 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 951 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  The proxies of today are the world war of tomorrow WinterHold 6 1106 April 29, 2019 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  War is nonsense and manipulation and there is no reason to fight? Interaktive 47 3308 March 31, 2019 at 9:41 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Nukes: post your imagined scenario of the next war WinterHold 46 3299 February 24, 2019 at 4:28 pm
  ISIS is the Sauds. The Sauds own ISIS. It's America's cold war gift. WinterHold 15 6497 February 5, 2019 at 4:14 am