Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Loss
No Loss
Quote: COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) - The Cleveland man serving a life sentence for holding three women captive in his home for a decade hanged himself in his prison cell with a bedsheet, officials said Wednesday in another shocking twist in the case that transfixed and appalled the city.

Ariel Castro, 53, was found hanging Tuesday night at the state prison in Orient, said JoEllen Smith, a spokeswoman for the corrections system. Prison medical staff performed CPR before Castro was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2013090...N3HO3.html
RE: No Loss
Best decision that fucktard made in his whole life.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
I can't help but feel that the guards assisted with his "suicide". I am not thinking conspiracy, just I think the guards turned their heads the other way. Regardless, I hope the 3 victims that have had their innocence annihilated by this goon begin to mend with this news. I cannot even begin to fathom the horrifying and unstable memories of these 3 young women.

On another note, it is strange to me that he did a plea bargain in exchange for a life sentence, yet he still committed suicide? I guess he couldn't live any more.
What a pussy.
He probably realized his life wasn't worth shit once the other inmates figured out who he was and what he did.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(September 4, 2013 at 3:51 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: He probably realized his life wasn't worth shit once the other inmates figured out who he was and what he did.

Yup. He owed it to those women to be gang raped by broom sticks daily whilst locked in a cage.

Pussy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US stock markets worst loss since 2008 downbeatplumb 6 625 November 3, 2018 at 5:01 am
Last Post: Brian37