Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happens when you rape 5 year old in Texas
What happens when you rape 5 year old in Texas
Quote:A Texas father who discovered a man raping his five-year-old daughter and beat him to death with his bare hands will not be charged with homicide under state law.
A Lavaca County grand jury decided not to press charges against the 23-year-old father in the June 9th death of Jesus Mora Flores, 47, who was killed inside a remote shack after he was caught molesting the young girl.
Under Texas state law, deadly force is authorized and indeed, justified in order to stop an aggravated sexual assault and coupled with the fact that the harrowing 911 calls made by the father back claims he even tried to save the pedophile's life led to the grand jury's decision.
Lavaca County sheriff's deputies said that the father, whose name has not been released to protect the little girl's identity, sent her and her brother to feed the family's chickens.
The boy rushed back to tell his dad that someone had grabbed his sister and taken her to a small secluded shack and the father rushed towards his daughter's screams and arrived to find them both with their underwear off.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z2dyslklZx
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it" - Robert A. Heinlein
Would you blame sports car for an accident instead of drunk driver?
Good guy Ronald Reagan

RE: What happens when you rape 5 year old in Texas
I believe we had a thread on this back when this actually happened, and someone here claimed that the man should be tried for murder.

Personally, I probably wouldn't have even called 911.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I'd imagine not just Texas.
(September 4, 2013 at 10:25 pm)Faith No More Wrote: I believe we had a thread on this back when this actually happened, and someone here claimed that the man should be tried for murder.
Sigh. Some people are fucking retarded.

Quote:Personally, I probably wouldn't have even called 911.
Me neither.

(September 4, 2013 at 10:26 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: I'd imagine not just Texas.
Yeah, but it's hard for me to imagine that the father would not be charged here in lovely blue Illinois.
"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it" - Robert A. Heinlein
Would you blame sports car for an accident instead of drunk driver?
Good guy Ronald Reagan

(September 4, 2013 at 10:25 pm)Faith No More Wrote: I believe we had a thread on this back when this actually happened, and someone here claimed that the man should be tried for murder.

Personally, I probably wouldn't have even called 911.

I would've helped him bury the body.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Hmmm, how far shall we take this 'justice by own hands' idea? I know its emotionally appealing that the guy did what he did, and in my opinion is justified, as the other guy was molesting his child in a terribly traumatizing and life destroying (even threatning) way.

Don't get me wrong, I would smack the guy into a bloody pulp, not to bother calling 112 for rescue, but to the police. We have a justice system, and besides being a system to convict people for their crimes, it should also be a system to acquit people that commited the charged 'crime' to stop a greater crime from accuring.
(September 5, 2013 at 5:46 am)LastPoet Wrote: Hmmm, how far shall we take this 'justice by own hands' idea? I know its emotionally appealing that the guy did what he did, and in my opinion is justified, as the other guy was molesting his child in a terribly traumatizing and life destroying (even threatning) way.

Don't get me wrong, I would smack the guy into a bloody pulp, not to bother calling 112 for rescue, but to the police. We have a justice system, and besides being a system to convict people for their crimes, it should also be a system to acquit people that commited the charged 'crime' to stop a greater crime from accuring.

I agree...insofar as someone that kills another, regardless of circumstance, should at least be entertained with charges. But an acquittal indicates a full trial. I doubt the time and state money are worth it, and assume a prosecuting attorney would not want that black eye. So long as the state actually sees the case and declines prosecution, I think justice is served. Admittedly this is an emotional response, though....possibly the 'victim-perpetrator's' family may see this as a travesty of justice.
A grand jury isn't a full trial. It relates only to the decision whether to file charges or not.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You Have Less than One Year ZoomerTrumper 4 361 February 26, 2024 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  What happens if you "tell" a police to f**k off? Freedom of speech? Duty 16 1009 April 17, 2022 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Texas Law could circumvent Roe V. Wade Cecelia 55 4115 September 29, 2021 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Cheney challenger admits to statutory rape: Republicans don't care Rev. Rye 39 1984 May 28, 2021 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Punishment for rape in Turkey? Marry your rapist. Mechaghostman2 2 293 January 23, 2020 at 6:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Voting Machines Switching Votes in Texas ReptilianPeon 5 910 October 31, 2018 at 8:24 am
  Bernie Sanders' "Medicare for All" plan is really expensive over a 10-year period.... Aegon 40 4456 September 22, 2018 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  So what happens now? Are you worried? GODZILLA 0 295 June 28, 2018 at 12:28 am
Last Post: GODZILLA
  So happens if Trump is impeached after the mid terms this fall GODZILLA 16 2484 May 7, 2018 at 4:03 am
  Not This Year, You WLB! Minimalist 13 2875 August 24, 2017 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: Amarok