Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 1:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello
Greetings everybody. I joined the forum because I enjoy rational discussions and after a little bit of lurking, this seems to be the place to be Cool Shades

Also, and this is really the main reason for being here, I am a misogynist and I would really appreciate a mature discussion about this. I'm not saying this to be an ass, I am currently in therapy and I've been advised to talk openly about my condition which is due to my upbringing. I hope I can do so and I realize that it's difficult to be taken seriously but it's something that I need to do. I would like to start a thread shortly if the mods will permit me to do so.

Thank you.
RE: Hello
Howdy!
Cunt
Hello and welcome to AF! ^_^

(September 8, 2013 at 11:55 am)Kereli Wrote: I would like to start a thread shortly if the mods will permit me to do so.

Oh, you really don't need to ask for permission. As long as the thread you start is within the rules, everything goes Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome!
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

Quote:I am a misogynist and I would really appreciate a mature discussion about this.

You say you are a theist. Which god do you accept? Because there might just be a connection.

Welcome.
The women around here are tough as nails and sweet as candy. We can probably help if you don't get too offensive. Welcome!
Hi there! Looking forward to seeing what you have to share as soon as you feel ready, but please bear in mind what m'colleague Kaye said.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Welcome to the forum, kereli.
I hope you don't whine on your first chance... we've had enough of those theists around here... it'd be nice if your therapy actually included not being a victim. Wink
yeah, I suck at therapy stuff.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5957 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3631 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates