Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ello there, again!
Ello there, again!
Hey everyone!

I posted an introduction here about a year ago and didn't post anything since, but this time around things will be different!

Anyway, I've known Adrian for a very long time, and we've remained somewhat in touch. Big Grin

I hope to join in, as well as start, some great discussions. Let the debate begin!

Cheers!,
Nick
"The finality of death is the coldest truth one must face. Religion makes the perfect distraction." - Anonymous
RE: Ello there, again!
[quote='Nick A.' pid='37194' dateline='1255045834']
Hey everyone!

Welcome, Nick.
I hope you can bring us some reasonable arguments.
I'll do my best. ;-)
"The finality of death is the coldest truth one must face. Religion makes the perfect distraction." - Anonymous
Welcome to the forums Nick,

Wherever you go, there you'll be.

Rhizo
(October 8, 2009 at 8:22 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: Wherever you go, there you'll be.

How refreshingly true. Smile
Hi, welcome back.

Nice Picard facepalm.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys" - P.J. O'Rourke

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"Nothing succeeds like the appearance of success." - Christopher Lasch

I felt it appropriate. Big Grin
"Logical Agnostic Atheist " < I'd like to see you prove this highly illogical claim Big Grin

Welcome (back) Nick. Hugs etc.
Hah! I'm sure it'll come up. ;-)

What is a Christianarchist? I don't think I've ever heard that.
An Australian Dave Andrews wrote a book of the same name. It means Christian. Anarchy being an aspect.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey there, hi there, ho there NaughtyButNice 19 3102 February 14, 2016 at 4:56 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  'Ello There MindForgedManacle 11 2989 July 11, 2013 at 5:55 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Hello!!! I am glad to see there is an awesome atheist community out there! The Reason Tribune 2 1830 August 31, 2012 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  'Ello Rudolph Hucker 22 6468 June 27, 2011 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: Rudolph Hucker
  Y'ello guysullavin 17 8207 June 17, 2009 at 4:13 am
Last Post: Darwinian
  Ello there! Nick A. 1 2387 September 17, 2008 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: Tiberius