Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 9:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exposed: The Obama Invasion of Syria
Exposed: The Obama Invasion of Syria
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm1EMF8fiTc
RE: Exposed: The Obama Invasion of Syria
The guy who outright rails and screams at McCain is my hero of the week. And he fucking calls it. Were any average non-politician American in power, these shitheads would all be going to prison for treason, or at least going to court for it.

Also I remember that speech about the documentation that stated we're going to be committing operations throughout the middle east to destabilize it. The goal, as I recall, is to do away with the current government systems, which are entrenched and utterly despotic, in an attempt to open the region up to better trade and economic opportunities, in an attempt to kickstart the lagging global economy.

This thing about going to war in Syria, however, is just not a good idea. Even my brother, who is a very loyal soldier, is telling me that he's considering retiring if the US deploys troops there...and he's spent his entire career so far looking to a position in the brass. Idealist that he is, he has reasons for that outside of mere prestige.
It's all about the oil.

I thought you guys knew that.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(September 10, 2013 at 6:56 am)Creed of Heresy Wrote: The guy who outright rails and screams at McCain is my hero of the week.

He claimed that Al Qeada is responsible for the chemical weapons attacks, which is a claim I am extremely skeptical about given that the only source I've been able to find on that claim comes from the Assad camp itself.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I hate people who put "dramatic" music into the background of their videos believing that this puts weight under their "arguments".

This video is rubbish, it is worthless conspiracy crap.
(September 10, 2013 at 8:03 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: I hate people who put "dramatic" music into the background of their videos believing that this puts weight under their "arguments".
Where did the video creator state that exactly?
So IS the Obama administration invading Syria?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(September 10, 2013 at 8:20 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: So IS the Obama administration invading Syria?

No.

A fiew air and missle strikes are certainly not an "invasion".

Invasion would be to send troops in for the purpose of conquest.

Here, the purpose of the missle and air strikes clearly is to "punish" a regime for it`s use of chemical weapons.

The words "invasion", "no evidence" and "Al Quaida" are simply thrown arround by the Alex Jones braindead conspiracy club and the Ron Paul friends of sociopaths society.
In all honesty, I don't think there is enough evidence to invade syria. There isn't enough evidence that it was the regime that killed those civilians. If we had that evidence we would be waving it about our heads for everyone to see. Since the governments aren't doing that, i can only assume that we don't have evidence. But on the other hand, revealing the evidence could maybe expose spys in syria or something idk.
Also we need to consider motivations. Assad knows that the world is watching him, it would be a ridiculous act of stupidity to gas his own people, he knows that action would be taken against him. This makes it seem unlikely that he would do it. Then again, he could just be a crazy psychopath and so he did it.
Also, look at the rebels. They could have done it too. Maybe they got so desperate that they gassed those civilians to frame Assad, that way the world would have to act and support them. On the other hand, these rebels are just normal people, they are essentially civilians with guns. I doubt they could do that to their own people. Unless it was conducted up in the higher chain of command and kept from the grunts?
Needless to say, if Assad did gas those civillians, there is no question that he has to be taken down. For things to change, some people have to die. The problem is the evidence.
What do you guys think?
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
The USofA should stop being the "world police"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1226 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Trump's real plan exposed. WinterHold 29 1921 November 18, 2020 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Justice Obama? BrianSoddingBoru4 33 1460 August 26, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Michelle Obama Crushes It BrianSoddingBoru4 32 1485 August 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Obama Eulogizes Elijah Cummings AFTT47 2 554 October 26, 2019 at 3:01 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  AP: Obama's nose is growing John V 113 9134 September 17, 2018 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Conservative Asskisser Wants Obama Back Minimalist 8 1988 July 20, 2018 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  Torture in The Middle East: memories from Syria's war. WinterHold 0 348 April 22, 2018 at 4:17 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Did Trump bomb Syria to back up his live tweets on Fox & Friends on 4/10? Whateverist 1 496 April 18, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Bombing Syria is stupid, this is just gonna be like Iraq war Ruckus123 48 4502 April 14, 2018 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: GUBU