Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 23rd February 2017, 14:43

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
What's everyone up to right now?
Me, I'm in the pub, hitting dem vodkas. Unusually for me, I had some unwelcome news yesterday and I'm still trying to process it and come up with a way to turn it around. Until then: oblivion, get ready cos here I come!
Please read and abide by the Forum Rules, available here.

(21st June 2016, 07:31)Homeless Nutter Wrote: When someone is knocked on the head, they may see stars. That doesn't mean we should rely on their testimony, when studying astrophysics...
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
Snacking on some cheese and hoping people actually show up for this evening's exorcism.
"We're all born naked and the rest is drag." ~ Ru Paul
my Xbox needs a hard drive or it would be a Skyrim day for sure! It feels like winter today..
Also what's the news? Are you now a baby daddy?Tongue
[Image: anepc.jpg]

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets.  I have come not to abolish but to fulfill.  Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place."  (Matthew 5:17 NAB)

"It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid."  (Luke 16:17 NAB)

Luke 12:51-52
51 "Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division." 52 "For from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three"

Matthew 10:34-35
34 "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." 35 "For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law."
Job interview in a few, then weight training. Right now, laughing my ass off in a public library.
I came home from nightschool, now I am sitting in front of my pc naked, a bottle of beer in my left hand, and my 15 inch piece of german wonder steel in my right.
(13th September 2013, 18:00)missluckie26 Wrote: Also what's the news? Are you now a baby daddy?Tongue

Oh, how I wish. The exact opposite, if anything. No, the lady friend I'd been hoping to make more than just friends told me she's met someone, though it's not serious - yet - and I know she's not ready to jump into another relationship any more than I am at the moment. Let's say it was a shock.

(21st June 2016, 07:31)Homeless Nutter Wrote: When someone is knocked on the head, they may see stars. That doesn't mean we should rely on their testimony, when studying astrophysics...
Life is hard when you're beta.
Aint it the truth. I'm always there for her, I'm always the first one she turns to for help, I'm the only constant in her life, I'm the only one who makes her laugh - in a nice way - and I'm still invisible.

Anyway, this thread isn't supposed to be about me. Spill some beans.

(13th September 2013, 18:03)Gilgamesh Wrote: Job interview in a few, then weight training. Right now, laughing my ass off in a public library.
Why? did you see the cat meme I put up of u playing pattycake with TGAC? Tongue

Ah Stimbo.. Women confuse me and I am one. That's why I've never bothered dating them..

Oh and thanks for the visual, hot GermanWink have you been invited for a walk lately?
[Image: anepc.jpg]

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets.  I have come not to abolish but to fulfill.  Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place."  (Matthew 5:17 NAB)

"It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid."  (Luke 16:17 NAB)

Luke 12:51-52
51 "Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division." 52 "For from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three"

Matthew 10:34-35
34 "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." 35 "For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law."
(13th September 2013, 18:04)The Germans are coming Wrote: I came home from nightschool, now I am sitting in front of my pc naked, a bottle of beer in my left hand, and my 15 inch piece of german wonder steel in my right.

People don't do that, do they? (Note to self, erase history)

15 inches? Ok John Holmesenmiester.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow? Alasdair Ham 5908 132567 2 hours ago
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  What are you cooking/eating right now? Nymphadora 911 15299 21st February 2017, 18:40
Last Post: Nymphadora
  What are you drinking right now? Bella Morte 646 17653 19th November 2016, 16:17
Last Post: Vic
  What's everyone cooking for turkey day? mh.brewer 43 769 18th November 2016, 23:58
Last Post: Thena323
  What are you reading right now? Excited Penguin 4 188 25th October 2016, 23:47
Last Post: Cato
  @ Everyone on AF: Would you miss me if I left? Alasdair Ham 32 1023 12th September 2016, 17:16
Last Post: Alasdair Ham
  Happy 4th of July everyone! Alex K 30 1021 5th July 2016, 02:55
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Something is not right in my head wolf39us 16 699 28th May 2016, 10:35
Last Post: vorlon13
  Happy Easter everyone! Jehanne 1 357 28th March 2016, 04:46
Last Post: ignoramus
  My attempts to cheer everyone up with rabbits robvalue 38 1779 14th March 2016, 18:00
Last Post: LadyForCamus