Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 12:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presidential Puppetry
Presidential Puppetry
Do you think it is possible that the actions and decisions of the President of America, Barack Obama, are mostly controlled by a group of very powerful people in the government, or by some secretive elites? That Obama is really not the person who makes the decisions that come out of his mouth?

Some historians and journalists think so. They argue that the President is sort of like a "puppet" President because he is being controlled and guided by people who are more powerful than him. This may be true for other Presidents as well - not just Obama. Presidents are often considered as "the most powerful men on earth" - but, in reality, they may be just sock puppets who are trapped in a complex web of political control imposed by an elitist organization. The people in that elite are above and beyond the President. They can use and manipulate the President in order to promote their own goals and to increase their dominance over the world. And that is what they are doing it seems. However, the lay audience of the world is unaware of such a puppetry show because it happens behind the curtains; they see only the President when he comes on stage, but they probably don't see or know anything about the guys who are pulling his strings.

Whether this is correct or not is going to be a matter of opinion, ultimately, but I think this is true for the most part. I think that the current President of America is heavily dominated by certain organizations which include people like the Wall Street bankers, Zbig­niew Brzezinski, the Trilateral Commission, the head of the CIA, and possibly many others. One might say that all of this is just another senseless conspiracy about the President. But, I think that would be jumping to conclusions.

Now there is a whole book on this subject titled "Presidential Puppetry: Obama, Romney and Their Masters," by investigative journalist Andrew Kreig.

Quote:Secretive elites guide our government leaders, according to the new book announced today, "Presidential Puppetry: Obama, Romney and Their Masters."

Washington insider Andrew Kreig exposes today’s puppet masters and their government minions. In non-partisan fashion, he portrays in a gripping narrative fashion spanning a century their secrets, their methods, and what he calls their ongoing threat to the American way of life, as illustrated by the ongoing cutbacks in traditional freedoms and the social safety net.

The first book to analyze the Obama second-term also is one of the first to examine the 2012 elections. "Puppetry" reveals the inside story of the ouster of CIA Director David Petraeus and Karl Rove’s attempt to shape 2012 election results. Also, the book raises new questions about several major second-term Obama appointees on matters overlooked during their confirmation hearings. Current through June 2013, the book reports with authoritative documentation the secret history of federal interception and storage of Americans' phone, email, and similar communications.

Continued here: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10906548.htm

One elite that exists in the US government today is called the Trilateral Commission. I learned that President Barack Obama was groomed and financed by the key mem­bers of the Tri­lat­eral Com­mis­sion, and they continue to dominate him. Why? Because as the late Senator Barry Goldwater wrote in his 1979 book "With No Apologies,"

Quote:The Trilateral Commission is international and is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power – political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical.

Now, with that explained, here are some articles that reveal the strong influence that the Trilateral Commission and it's friends has on the President:

Quote:Trilateral Commission Continues to Dominate Obama

The posi­tion of National Secu­rity Adviser acts like a gate keeper to the Pres­i­dent. This fact has never been lost on the Tri­lat­eral Com­mis­sion, where Zbig­niew Brzezinski was National Secu­rity Adviser to Pres­i­dent Jimmy Carter in 1976. Brzezinski chore­o­graphed Carter‘s every move, even brag­ging about it years later.

When it comes to national secu­rity issues (over­seas and domestic), nothing reaches the President’s eyes or ears without being fil­tered and screened by his Adviser. You can imagine pos­si­bility for manip­u­la­tion if the NSA has a secret agenda to use the Pres­i­dent in order to pro­mote goals favor­able to the mem­ber­ship of a pri­vate organization.
http://www.augustforecast.com/2013/06/06...ate-obama/

Quote:For anyone who doubts the Commission’s con­tin­uing influ­ence on Obama, con­sider that he has already appointed no less than eleven mem­bers of the Com­mis­sion to top-level and key posi­tions in his Administration.

According to offi­cial Tri­lat­eral Com­mis­sion mem­ber­ship lists, there are only 87 mem­bers from the United States (the other 337 mem­bers are from other regions). Thus, in less than two weeks since his inau­gu­ra­tion, Obama’s appoint­ments encom­pass more than 12% of Commission’s entire U.S. membership.

Is this a mere coin­ci­dence or is it a con­tin­u­a­tion of dom­i­nance over the Exec­u­tive Branch since 1976?
http://www.augustforecast.com/2009/01/27...n_endgame/

Quote:Will it matter if Obama or McCain are elected in November? Hardly.

Both are rigidly backed by important members of the Trilateral Commission who hijacked the Executive Brach of the U.S. government starting in 1976 with the election of Jimmy Carter.
http://www.newswithviews.com/Wood/patrick32.htm

Obama may also be a puppet of John Brennan, whom he nominated as his next director of the Central Intelligence Agency on January 7, 2013. Brennan was a chief counterterrorism adviser to the President before becoming head of the CIA, tracking terrorists in his cave-like office in the basement of the White House. He has a bad public reputation, however, because he has been accused of steering Obama's war-making such as the use of illegal drone strikes in Pakistan and Yemen and possibly even the recent events in Syria.

Quote:John Brennan, the president’s counterterrorism chief and now his nominee to head the CIA, has spent his career in the darkest corners of the terror wars - and he has a grim public reputation to match. A massively built man with a labored gait and deep-set eyes that can appear menacing, Brennan has time and again been assailed by liberals and civil libertarians. They accuse him of having supported torture at the Bush-era CIA and, more recently, of having orchestrated Obama’s legally dubious war of drone strikes and targeted killings. They point out that, in his current job, Brennan presides over a process so secretive that the public knows little about how many people have been killed, let alone how many of them have been innocent civilians.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/20...gency.html

This, too, is an interesting piece of history that deals with Obama's CIA involvement:
Quote:It should be noted that Obama, who was an early recruit as a CIA asset, is carrying out a CIA plan to overthrow the Assad family that dates back to 1984, a time during which Obama was working for a CIA front operation in New York called Business International Corporation.

A secret CIA memo from Tsarnaev Boston bombing family in-law and CIA interlocutor with Muslim terrorist groups Graham Fuller to CIA director William Casey, dated February 23, 1984, calls for the CIA to encourage Lebanese Christian Phalange forces or right-wing Christian officers in the Lebanese Army "to carry out terrorist attacks against the Syrian presence in Lebanon." This document proves that the CIA has used terrorism as an instrument of American foreign policy in the Middle East since the 1980s and there is no reason to believe that terrorist actions like the Syrian rebels’ false flag chemical attack on civilians does not continue to represent U.S. strategy in the region.
http://www.intrepidreport.com/archives/10763

And then there are the big time bankers of Wall Street who have also very likely become Obama's puppet masters over the years.

Quote:President Obama, despite his promise of "change we can believe in," concentrated only on stabilizing the financial system and supporting our major banks. To do this, he chose as his top financial advisors and regulators people whom he felt understood Wall Street investing and banking.

Looking back, it is still surprising to see how many of his initial appointments in the Treasury Department and other agencies and departments that deal with financial matters reflected this policy. Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner, Director of the National Economic Council Larry Summers, SEC Chair Mary Schapiro, SEC Enforcement Head Rob Khuzami, CFTC Chair Gary Gensler, Attorney General Eric Holder, Criminal Division Head Lanny Breuer, and many more – all came to Washington from Wall Street.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/tedkaufman/2...reets-own/

Quote:Instead of following his own words of the past, or heeding the calls of the people, President Obama is meeting with Wall Street bankers to enlist their help in selling his austerity agenda to the American people. While most Americans voted for the lesser of two evils last November, we still voted for evil. And with the revealing of Obama's latest plans, that evil side is showing its face even more these days.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/carl-gibso...82627.html

[Image: vqu8QE6.jpg]

Maybe not all the information in the articles that I provided are correct or reliable, but I think that the crux of my post still holds: this is the idea that President Barack Obama does not really have that much power as conventional wisdom seems to suggest, but rather he himself is being used and controlled by some of the greedy super-elites of the country - i.e. so that they can advance their own goals and policies. Those whom we call "Presidents" and "leaders of the country" may be turning into more and more like "puppets" of such organizations as ironic as it may sound. And this might continue for an unspecified length of time, and might cause harm to this country and even the rest of the world. Of course, only time will tell if the US is really heading that way. But, if that is true, then maybe it won't really matter whether Presidents are Democratic, Republican, Libertarian, or whatever political labels they attach themselves to - coz they're all gonna be Puppet Presidents. Big Grin

What are your thoughts on this?
RE: Presidential Puppetry
You left out the Knights Templar, the Freemasons, and the Loyal Order of the Water Buffalo.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 14, 2013 at 5:05 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You left out the Knights Templar, the Freemasons, and the Loyal Order of the Water Buffalo.

Because I do not find those relevant enough to my original post. I could have included them, sure, but those are not necessary for discussing the main subject of this thread.

And I might have to create a new thread for each of them.
Interest groups are not "secretive organisations".

There is no conspiracy controling the US goverment and using it`s presidents as puppets.

Merely interest groups who achieve their goals through lobbying.

Discussing conspiracies should remain amongst the braindeads who believe Alex Jones and in the Arab world and it`s braindead population.
Every president is mortgaged to the hilt by the rich motherfuckers in this country. The difference between republicans and democrats is marginal.

As H. L. Mencken noted long ago - even before Citizens United -

Quote:Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods.

H. L. Mencken

Want to fix American politics? Get the private money out of it.
(September 14, 2013 at 5:05 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You left out the Knights Templar, the Freemasons, and the Loyal Order of the Water Buffalo.

Boru

The templars withered down here in Portugal, disguised as the order of christ (hence escaping death decreed by the 'holy' pope) It is still remembered in Portugal's flag, and it does represent a part of history.
(September 14, 2013 at 12:15 pm)LastPoet Wrote:

Boru

The templars withered down here in Portugal, disguised as the order of christ (hence escaping death decreed by the 'holy' pope) It is still remembered in Portugal's flag, and it does represent a part of history.

Their history is still felt here in America...especially on days like yesterday. (Friday the 13th.) Also, the scalping practices utilized by bankers. Possibly also that annoying warriors for jeebus mentality some churchy zealots have as well.

Rayaan- I appreciate the work you put into this thread, really, I do. But I have to say...the cynic in me just wants to say 'Well, du-uh'!
I can't seem to find the video, but Bill Hicks used to do a joke that once you become president they sit you in a small room and play a video of the JFK assassination from an angle that's never been seen before. And after the video they turn and ask, "Any questions?"
I do have alot of compassion towards Rayaan, question is, how far will he take his religion?
(September 14, 2013 at 6:16 pm)LastPoet Wrote: I do have alot of compassion towards Rayaan, question is, how far will he take his religion?

Well, it turns out that I'm a puppet also, being controlled by The Mystic Order of the Wise and Honorable Jinns. But you don't have to worry about that. Wink

Germans, I will respond to your comments in a separate post (in the next one).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 US Presidential Election Thumpalumpacus 1055 48480 21 minutes ago
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1553 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Biden's first Presidential adress. Brian37 11 982 April 30, 2021 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Your Presidential Candidate. onlinebiker 17 1910 November 2, 2019 at 1:26 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What job experience would you like to see in a Presidential candidate? onlinebiker 44 2365 February 14, 2019 at 8:26 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Gender reversal in the presidential debates John V 11 4309 June 3, 2017 at 7:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  Looks like Macron wins French Presidential Election easily TheRealJoeFish 30 7529 May 8, 2017 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  Presidential Trump Tweets Opoponax 1 583 December 8, 2016 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Anybody Watching the Last Trainwreck/ Presidential Debate Tonight? Seraphina 159 20243 October 20, 2016 at 10:09 am
Last Post: Aegon
  A really weird GOP presidential fact too long to describe in the title. Ryantology 4 1114 April 24, 2016 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist