Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Привіт!
Привіт!
Hi!

My name is Stanislav Smirnov. I'm a data scientist from Ukraine. I have discovered the scientific method to prove atheistic idea 100%. There is a historical, linguistic and logical theory, which gives a key for understanding of many god-related obscurities left by our ancestors. I'm interested to share the idea with community.

P.S. The theory <FUCKING SNIP> by Mr. Stephen Fry.
Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.
RE: Привіт!
OK....

Hi, welcome, and whut?

Popcorn
Quote:Born in Kiev, Ukraine in 1978. Secondary school: "Leader" - Kyivo-Pecherskiy Lycee № 171 with extended physics and mathematics. Class of software development. Technical school: Kyiv technical college of light industry. Bachelor of Science with honor, Mechanization of shoes manufacturing processes. High school: Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design. Bachelor of Science in automation and computer-integrated technologies., Faculty of Technological Equipment and Control Systems. The supervisor of Ukrainian competition of software developers - SoftRegatta 98-99 Occupation: data scientist, software developer.

Вражає!
(September 14, 2013 at 3:51 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: OK....

Hi, welcome, and whut?

Popcorn

well... I think I will open new post in corresponding forum.
Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules... You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things... they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.
Welcome!

Ukraine is a separate country from Russia but I wanted to know if your country is experiencing the same revival of Orthodoxy and imposition of religious ideology into the law.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Hello and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Welcome, I guess.

Shields up, weapons online Big Grin
aww.. LP, you snipped something by the great Stephen Fry... Sad

Anyway, ucranian guy, welcome and enjoy!

Oh, no... this comes from reddit!?!

[Image: tumblr_mn9r4xKYIQ1qko9h3o1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_mn9r4xKYIQ1qko9h3o4_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mn9r4xKYIQ1qko9h3o2_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_mn9r4xKYIQ1qko9h3o5_250.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mn9r4xKYIQ1qko9h3o6_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_mn9r4xKYIQ1qko9h3o3_250.gif]
(September 14, 2013 at 4:22 pm)Monolens Wrote:
(September 14, 2013 at 3:51 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: OK....

Hi, welcome, and whut?

Popcorn

well... I think I will open new post in corresponding forum.

I assume you mean somewhere else here on AF, by this?
(September 14, 2013 at 6:21 pm)pocaracas Wrote: aww.. LP, you snipped something by the great Stephen Fry... Sad

Be that as it may. there are rules:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxjlksJgq90