Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Convert People
How to Convert People
http://wikihow.com/Convert-People-to-a-New-Religion

Quote: In a world of increasing openness and globalism, people are reaching across boundaries and continents to renew or realign their personal beliefs. You may believe that your religion may serve people well and you wish to ensure you are able transmit your message across effectively. This may facilitate people to convert from one religion to another, to find a destiny that will be meaningful to themselves.

Yeah, that sounds accurate of any religion.

The game is called emotional Play-Doh.
RE: How to Convert People
He calls athiests a 'super intellectual group', which can only mean one thing...he must have spent time reading my posts.

*pumps fist*
(September 19, 2013 at 7:12 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: He calls athiests a 'super intellectual group', which can only mean one thing...he must have spent time reading my posts.

*pumps fist*

Clearly he wasn't reading mine.
(September 19, 2013 at 7:15 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(September 19, 2013 at 7:12 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: He calls athiests a 'super intellectual group', which can only mean one thing...he must have spent time reading my posts.

*pumps fist*

Clearly he wasn't reading mine.

Something tells me this guy wouldn't know intelligence even if the Borg assimilated him. A generic prosyltizing manual? Way to belittle your own preferred book of crazy, dumbass.
This isn't actually advice on how to convert people. This is really the litmus test for determining if you are a douchebag. By desiring so much to convert people to your religion and turning to wikihow to do it, you qualify.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
More clueless than door-to-door Mormons.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
That's so much work, lol. Just because it's so hard to live with others who don't share your beliefs, really? How arrogant.
Does that mean that they've finally stopped using...

[Image: torture-rack.png]
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Well this is exciting.

I am dying to convert people - Into flight capable super beings.
From the link: "If the target person or group is Agnostic, Atheist, Communist or Humanist". Love how communist is in that group Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does anyone convert to Islam? FrustratedFool 28 2222 September 6, 2023 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  [1 second conversion] Convert theist to atheist, in 1 second ProgrammingGodJordan 252 23073 February 17, 2017 at 1:10 am
Last Post: maestroanth
  ★★ [4.3 SECOND conversion] ★★: CONVERT religious to atheist, in roughly 4.3 seconds. ProgrammingGodJordan 118 10047 January 18, 2017 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
  How to convert Christians to atheists in 30 seconds (ironically, using bible) ProgrammingGodJordan 207 20175 December 9, 2016 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  What will it take to convert you? Spooky 126 18405 January 1, 2015 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  How to convert an atheist Cyberman 113 22724 March 28, 2014 at 10:31 am
Last Post: Chas
  How to convert a Atheist: wikihow Lemonvariable72 12 6098 November 6, 2013 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: T.J.
  How to convert non-believers frz 15 5388 April 9, 2013 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: ALLAH
  When do you plan to Convert to Christanity? Christian 371 157063 February 7, 2013 at 10:01 am
Last Post: ManMachine
  Convert Me! Loading Please Wait 10 5072 May 2, 2012 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Tempus