Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ivy made me do it!
Ivy made me do it!
srsly she said .org stands for orgies! so I'll just be here lurking in the corner watching the atheistforums orgies till I feel like adding my piece ;D
RE: Ivy made me do it!
But it's not really an orgy until you add your piece!

Welcome to the forums. Say hello to Ivy from us.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Welcome DtheG! Tell Ivy I said hi!
Hullo! Tell Paco(Pink tACO) hi as well.

The orgies were suspended until she got back, by the way...damned sausage fest otherwise.
(September 19, 2013 at 8:46 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: Hullo! Tell Paco(Pink tACO) hi as well.

The orgies were suspended until she got back, by the way...damned sausage fest otherwise.

Hey! 'Scuse me, but I don't have a sausage Angel
Hi David- I'm new here, too. I'm wondering what's up with the suspended orgies, though. How is THAT fair?

And many of the posts I've seen here indicate that this forum is mostly XY. True?
(September 19, 2013 at 8:51 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote:
(September 19, 2013 at 8:46 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: Hullo! Tell Paco(Pink tACO) hi as well.

Hey! 'Scuse me, but I don't have a sausage Angel

Maybe so, but staff keeps me limited to the room used by Cthulhu Dreaming and a donkey named Señor Backsides.
(September 19, 2013 at 8:58 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote:
(September 19, 2013 at 8:51 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Hey! 'Scuse me, but I don't have a sausage Angel

Maybe so, but staff keeps me limited to the room used by Cthulhu Dreaming and a donkey named Señor Backsides.

Damn... makes me want to ask for access to Area 69.
Oh I forgot to mention. I successfully stayed atheist through my childhood to the age of reason when I realized I didn't have to question why I was an atheist but instead I started to question people why they had to be theists! All the lies and illogical bs religions spew just reinforced my stance.
That Ivy is a wild one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poem I made for Bigoted Athiests Mohamemd88 30 4039 October 31, 2016 at 2:34 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  I have made several accounts Rufius 15 2889 November 20, 2014 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Violet