Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God's Song...
God's Song...
So I just shot a music video for bassist extraordinaire Joey Fabian and his Skeptic's Jukebox project:

<VIDEO REMOVED>

-- peer
RE: God's Song...
Yet another thing of god's unable to be viewed. Surprise, surprise.
Well -- our lovely, perceptive, classy and openminded Moderator decided that I'm a spamming "bloke" who's only here for self-promotion reasons... and hence, removed this video (which, by the way, was exclusively shot for the annual Atheist Film Festival 2011).

If you really wanna watch it, just go to Vimeo and search under my <SNIP>

-- peer
How fucking hard is it to understand we don't allow anyone to self -promote without being established members of our community?
I am starting to doubt the OP reading comprehension.

Quote:Well -- our lovely, perceptive, classy and openminded Moderator decided that I'm a spamming "bloke"(...)

Kissing my ass won't take you anywhere.
(September 23, 2013 at 11:22 am)Peer Wrote: Well -- our lovely, perceptive, classy and openminded Moderator decided that I'm a spamming "bloke" who's only here for self-promotion reasons... and hence, removed this video (which, by the way, was exclusively shot for the annual Atheist Film Festival 2011).

If you really wanna watch it, just go to Vimeo and search under my <SNIP>

-- peer

You don't really have the right to use possessive pronouns until you have been here a bit longer! Undecided
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
And for the record, the staff decides on intervention together, or did you really think that LP makes his own rules and decisions without any other mod or admin intervening? Next time you read through the forum rules and adhere to them, without trying to insult a staff member, asshole.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(September 23, 2013 at 2:56 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: And for the record, the staff decides on intervention together, or did you really think that LP makes his own rules and decisions without any other mod or admin intervening? Next time you read through the forum rules and adhere to them, without trying to insult a staff member, asshole.

Kay, we all know LP's a rebel without a cause, it's not too much of a leap. Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(September 23, 2013 at 2:56 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: And for the record, the staff decides on intervention together, or did you really think that LP makes his own rules and decisions without any other mod or admin intervening? Next time you read through the forum rules and adhere to them, without trying to insult a staff member, asshole.

The way you brought up that eloquent defense of our actions, just about brought a tear to my eye. Tear of joy OFC Smile

The thing is, our (30 day && 30 post) rule do provide us with a defense against sneaky advertizement/spam. Spambots are a nobrainer, but some people do manually advertize. We gave this guy the benefit of the doubt and not move for a ban.

All I got in return for was whining and accusations of censorship. Somebody call the waaaaaaaambulance!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19363 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
Tongue Rap Song about why the Christian God doesn't exist Hartigan 1 2041 July 29, 2011 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: Napoléon