Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice to Meet You
Nice to Meet You
Hello, I'm an atheist. My philosophy on life is that I don't know the answer to a lot of those big questions that philosophy asks and I'm ok with that. I'm a short lived creature. I drew my avatar using autodesk and I've always wanted to be an artist.

People say I'm funny so be aware that I have a sense of humor.

I was a little nervous about atheists because I don't want to join a hate group or anything but you guys seem alright, and I think religion is deceitful lies, so I agree with you I guess.
RE: Nice to Meet You
Welcome Enjoy the forums.
Yo hello and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Howdy.
Welcome. As a rule we don't hate any particular group of people, although we tend to be a little cross with antisecularists and bullshitters.
(September 24, 2013 at 5:56 pm)Mister Agenda Wrote: Welcome. As a rule we don't hate any particular group of people, although we tend to be a little cross with antisecularists and bullshitters.

Just a joke because you're name is atheist like you don't like them theists much instead of having a philosophy to overcome them. But I guess it isn't a bad idea for people who don't believe them to have a place to meet and exchange.
Welcome!

You'd believe if you just opened your heart" is a terrible argument for religion. It's basically saying, "If you bias yourself enough, you can convince yourself that this is true." If religion were true, people wouldn't need faith to believe it -- it would be supported by good evidence.
Welcome, Dunno.
Welcome

BEWARE!
Hey. Like the avatar Smile
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nice to be here! Istvan 7 737 March 19, 2022 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Nice to meet you. LuisDantas 28 2560 November 1, 2017 at 7:27 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Back as a friend, nice until picked on Godscreated 24 6483 June 26, 2017 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  Hola, Nice to Meet You Seraphina 35 4534 May 23, 2016 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Hi, nice to be here. Phosphorescent Panties 48 5569 April 4, 2016 at 5:40 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Hello All...nice to be here Kitty Galore 36 4075 December 10, 2014 at 1:17 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  hey we get to meet shortbusgangsta3 11 4574 June 30, 2014 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: shortbusgangsta3
Big Grin Nice to meet chyas. Duke Guilmon 15 4478 May 4, 2014 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: Aractus
  Hello Nice People Metaxu 26 5842 July 22, 2013 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Nice to finally have people to talk to about atheism wower032 19 4346 June 30, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Aractus