Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 5:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is a god afterall
There is a god afterall
But he's not your God.

He's the God that rides the Bull over the surface of the universe wearing a jaunty hat.

All the religions of the world have but a view of the real God. He came to me and explained it all.

Now I know you want evidence - so did I, so he showed me.

He signed the planet (highlighted in red):

[Image: earth.jpg]

Notice how the heads encompass the birthplace of all the world's great religions. Coincidence - I think not.

He is the bringer of laws and the rewarder from beyond the heavens. His rules are to be followed by everyone and can be summarized as follows:

"Don't be a cunt."

He also confirmed the following:

Science - go for it.
Homosexuality - not compulsory.
Equality - always.
Slavery - out.
Evolution - in.
Praying - out (sort your own problems out dipshit)
Temples - out.
Charity - in.
Paedophilia - out (seek counselling)
The universe - figure it out.

He welcomes questions through his prophet - Max, the not quite as magnificent as he would like to be.

Worship (large)
RE: There is a god afterall
So, like...Australia is bullshit?
(September 27, 2013 at 3:03 am)Captain Colostomy Wrote: So, like...Australia is bullshit?

Not its the back of the cape and the bulls arse (sorry australia). Hard to fit a 3d image into a 2d representation.

New Zealand, however.....
(September 27, 2013 at 3:05 am)max-greece Wrote:
(September 27, 2013 at 3:03 am)Captain Colostomy Wrote: So, like...Australia is bullshit?

Not its the back of the cape and the bulls arse (sorry australia). Hard to fit a 3d image into a 2d representation.

New Zealand, however.....

Oh dear....
No creator in the heavens above (I am the lightning)
Rest your weary mind
No demons in the furnace below (I am the frenzy)
I have realized I AM GOD
Thank you Max, this just made my day Heart
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(September 27, 2013 at 2:54 am)max-greece Wrote: Notice how the heads encompass the birthplace of all the world's great religions. Coincidence - I think not.

So, which religion came from Madagascar?
So it's confirmed: Saudi Arabia is extremely horny, baby.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Hi! What a great post! Isn't this more or less how religion started? Making something of nothing?
(September 27, 2013 at 6:28 am)FMC Wrote: Hi! What a great post! Isn't this more or less how religion started? Making something of nothing?

What a great first post! Welcome!
(September 27, 2013 at 6:13 am)genkaus Wrote:
(September 27, 2013 at 2:54 am)max-greece Wrote: Notice how the heads encompass the birthplace of all the world's great religions. Coincidence - I think not.

So, which religion came from Madagascar?

That's the mouth - it doesn't count.

(September 27, 2013 at 6:28 am)FMC Wrote: Hi! What a great post! Isn't this more or less how religion started? Making something of nothing?

Are you saying I made it up???

Look a the evidence - you don't get this kind of quality with your normal, run of the mill, monotheist crap - its written into the surface of the earth for crying out loud - check it out on your own Atlas - this ain't photoshop baby.

This is a whole new real crap - straight from the Bull (see New Zealand - a place of honour - but that might take some selling).

Angel Cloud

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If there is a God(s) it/they clearly don't want us to believe in them, no? Duty 12 1398 April 5, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are there any theists here who think God wants, or will take care of, Global Warming? Duty 16 3496 January 19, 2020 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Smedders
  Why does there need to be a God? Brian37 41 6973 July 20, 2019 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  If there are no gods, doesn't making one's self a god make one a theist? Foxaèr 13 3596 May 26, 2017 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  There is no doubt a god, the question is what is it? Mystic 144 16821 April 11, 2017 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Is Trump absolute Proof that there's no loving god? The Valkyrie 16 3454 February 22, 2017 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  If there was a religion, what kind of God would you want? coolfunkDJ 32 5804 February 15, 2015 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: tantric
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19342 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
Wink I change my mind there is a god and he is Great! là bạn điên 11 3541 January 23, 2014 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: EgoRaptor
  Everything explained. There is a God - bugger! max-greece 13 4371 June 6, 2013 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist