Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now, New Jersey
Now, New Jersey
Quote: New Jersey is unconstitutionally denying federal benefits to gay couples and must allow them to marry, a judge ruled Friday.

Superior Court Judge Mary Jacobson sided almost entirely with a group of same-sex couples and gay rights groups who sued the state in July days after the U.S. Supreme Court struck down key parts of a law that blocked the federal government from granting benefits to gay couples.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2013092...1T9O1.html

joins the club which xtians hate.
RE: Now, New Jersey
Oh look, more reasons to never go to New Jersey. Angry
No creator in the heavens above (I am the lightning)
Rest your weary mind
No demons in the furnace below (I am the frenzy)
I have realized I AM GOD
(September 27, 2013 at 11:06 pm)Heir Apparent Wrote: Oh look, more reasons to never go to New Jersey. Angry

I assume because of the douchey lawmakers, not the judge's ruling.
(September 27, 2013 at 11:06 pm)Heir Apparent Wrote: Oh look, more reasons to never go to New Jersey. Angry

As if I needed another.
The state smelling of improperly digested cabbage is good enough for me.
I love how some states actually think they can dictate federal benefits.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Jersey Voters Did Pay Attention Minimalist 2 527 November 15, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1239 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Eric Cantor: did nothing about jobs, now has to find a new one Ryantology 54 11131 June 12, 2014 at 8:19 pm
Last Post: Heywood
  Obviously Jersey Shore isn't Entertaining Enough thesummerqueen 2 1025 January 28, 2012 at 5:38 am
Last Post: Justtristo